Author
In The News (Read 1,412,621 times)

Aspie

Aspie

i'm canadian

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 11:37:03 PM
Some 60 Republicans in the House of Representatives have informally said they would support a travel ban, according to an unofficial count on the Hill website.

They were joined by a handful of Democrat representatives and a small number of Republicans in the Senate.

Republican House Speaker John Boehner, who supports travel restrictions, has hinted that he may propose a vote on the issue.

Would that be the same Republicans, believing in a less federal governed USA and more power to the individual states? Less/no CDC? Same Republicans that advocated cutting national disaster relief and downsizing or abolishing FEMA altogether, just before New Orleans was transformed into a Sealand Theme Park?

Yeah, if there exists one group of people I would never, ever listen to in situations like this...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 11:46:21 PM
Pretty sure all those Texans who f**ked up and let a man with ebola go home with antibiotics -- even after learning he had just been to Liberia -- would vote for Republicans, too. ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

This pretty much, Hubbs.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 10:57:50 PM
Haha yeah...clever reply. You know exactly what I mean, as you all do so how about you all quit trying for the wittiest reply of the week award. Or should that be who can look the best on the forum weekly award -_-

It sounds like what you mean is that all Africans are the same, regardless of whether or not some of the Africans in question are separated by thousands of miles geographically and centuries of history culturally, or were in actuality born in Hawaii and are American.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 19, 2014, 11:51:16 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 10:57:50 PM
Haha yeah...clever reply. You know exactly what I mean, as you all do so how about you all quit trying for the wittiest reply of the week award. Or should that be who can look the best on the forum weekly award -_-

It sounds like what you mean is that all Africans are the same, regardless of whether or not some of the Africans in question are separated by thousands of miles geographically and centuries of history culturally, or were in actuality born in Hawaii and are American.

That's exactly what he means. Don't forget though, Hubbs is the guy who actually believes that all black people are violent and crazy. He actually admitted to that weeks ago. The racism is too strong.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 11:44:38 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 19, 2014, 11:38:23 PM
Republicans really aren't the kind of people you even want to listen to though.

Well in this case I would listen to them because whoever you're listening to now has fudged up royal.

^

SM

SM

QuoteSome 60 Republicans in the House of Representatives have informally said they would support a travel ban, according to an unofficial count on the Hill website.

They only officially need another 160 ignorant f**ktards to vote with them and everything not the US can be nuked into glass, boy howdy.

Quote from: Eva on Oct 19, 2014, 11:50:28 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 11:37:03 PM
Some 60 Republicans in the House of Representatives have informally said they would support a travel ban, according to an unofficial count on the Hill website.

They were joined by a handful of Democrat representatives and a small number of Republicans in the Senate.

Republican House Speaker John Boehner, who supports travel restrictions, has hinted that he may propose a vote on the issue.

Would that be the same Republicans, believing in a less federal governed USA and more power to the individual states? Less/no CDC? Same Republicans that advocated cutting national disaster relief and downsizing or abolishing FEMA altogether, just before New Orleans was transformed into a Sealand Theme Park?

Yeah, if there exists one group of people I would never, ever listen to in situations like this...

SMALL GUBMINT! SMALL GUBMINT!!

SAVE MEH GUBMINT!!!!

Hubbs

Hubbs

Seriously!...you all mock me for my opinion on what should be done. I then provide official BBC proof that I'm not alone in my opinion...yet you all still manage to twist and turn it around finding a way to mock that! Its kinda pathetic really, just accept the fact that maybe your opinions aren't universally sound.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Republican opinions don't count for shit :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

But climate change is a hoax Cvalda.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 11:59:38 PM

But I am a republican.   :-[

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 12:01:41 AM

Yep - the climate among the GOP will never change: Obama is to blame for everything.

(and he's not American anyway, btw. He's black, so clearly he must be African.)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 20, 2014, 12:02:31 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 11:59:38 PM

But I am a republican.   :-[
rip ur shit republican opinions

SM

SM

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 11:58:55 PM
Seriously!...you all mock me for my opinion on what should be done. I then provide official BBC proof that I'm not alone in my opinion...yet you all still manage to twist and turn it around finding a way to mock that! Its kinda pathetic really, just accept the fact that maybe your opinions aren't universally sound.

All it shows is that there are plenty of people just as ignorant as you.

Rejoice.

The fact many of them seem to be right wing I'm sure is just a coincidence.

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2014, 12:04:19 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 12:01:41 AM

Yep - the climate among the GOP will never change: Obama is to blame for everything.

(and he's not American anyway, btw. He's black, so clearly he must be African.)

And a secrt muslin!!1!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Don't forget he's also the anti-christ.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed