In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,858 times)

BANE

BANE

I already shudder at the thought of vasectomies.

But a needle...

...in the scrotum...

instead of condoms...

sign Doom up right away

Aspie

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Sep 18, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

But a needle...

...in the scrotum...

instead of condoms...

sign Doom up right away

If it's safe. There are plenty of surgical procedures that frighten me, but frankly, I'd be more scared about open heart surgery than a simple injection to the balls. But that's just me.

BANE

BANE

And I'd be more scared of bungee jumping than having sex with a Taiwanese lady, they're two different things Doom.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 18, 2014, 12:25:11 PM
Quote from: BANE on Sep 18, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

But a needle...

...in the scrotum...

instead of condoms...

sign Doom up right away

If it's safe. There are plenty of surgical procedures that frighten me, but frankly, I'd be more scared about open heart surgery than a simple injection to the balls. But that's just me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Sep 18, 2014, 12:26:47 PM
And I'd be more scared of bungee jumping than having sex with a Taiwanese lady, they're two different things Doom.

Like I said, as long as it's safe. The idea does make me a bit squeamish sure, but I've never been afraid of needles in general so I guess it doesn't bug as much as some other guys.

BANE

BANE

In your balls though Doom...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't equate my life's meaning with my testicles :P

BANE

BANE

No, but as a wise man once said, "It's your balls, man!"

Vertigo

Vertigo

Needle in the balls is just gentle foreplay as far as I'm concerned. Sign me up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Sep 18, 2014, 12:35:27 PM
No, but as a wise man once said, "It's your balls, man!"

*shrugs* call it taking the plunge.

Quote from: Vertigo on Sep 18, 2014, 12:36:00 PM
Needle in the balls is just gentle foreplay as far as I'm concerned. Sign me up.

You're into some kinky stuff, brother.

Cvalda

Cvalda

US air force reverses policy and drops 'so help me God' requirement for reenlistment
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/18/us-air-force-atheist-airman-reeinlist

QuoteThe US air force has allowed an atheist airman to re-enlist after initially refusing to process his paperwork, because he refused to sign an oath that contained the phrase "so help me God".

The service announced the policy reversal after the American Humanist Association threatened to file suit by 19 September .

"After fighting for our rights, non-theists now again have the status quo in the Air Force, a secular affirmation consistent with other branches of service and our Constitution", said Jason Torpy, president of the Military Association of Atheists and Freethinkers, in a statement.

The unnamed airman, stationed at Creech Air Force Base in Nevada, was allowed to sign a secular affirmation to the service. Initially, the airman struck the phrase "so help me God" from his paperwork, and refused to say the phrase during a verbal oath when attempting to re-enlist on 25 August.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Damn Zoomies. 

BANE

BANE

What a dick

SM

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed