Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,824 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Rong on Sep 18, 2014, 01:40:43 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 18, 2014, 01:35:07 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 18, 2014, 01:20:31 AM
Degenerate, convict-descended swine, the lot of you.

That's racist

Nah das a complement

Only if other Australians say it. If she is Australian, I shall apologize and allow her to continue

Rong

Rong

Nah she's a filthy yank.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 18, 2014, 01:14:50 AM
Speaking of Australians...

Sailor raped by colleagues during brutal ritual on naval ship, court told
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/16/sailor-raped-by-colleagues-during-initiation-court-told

QuoteFour sailors are on trial accused of raping a colleague with a rubber chicken during a brutal bastardisation ritual aboard a naval ship.

Able seamen Rohan Angre, Mitchell Summers, Michael Thompson and Jonathan Walter are accused of holding the man down, smearing him with the liniment Deep Heat and Vegemite before assaulting him with the object.

The court heard the attack is alleged to have happened in August 2011 on board the HMAS Newcastle, off the coast of Western Australia.

It is alleged after sexually assaulting the man with an object believed to be a rubber chicken, Thompson tried to push the object into the man's mouth.

Straya.

sounds like a possible synopsis for yolo 3

SM

SM

f**ken seppos

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2014, 01:23:15 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2014, 08:43:48 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 17, 2014, 08:39:17 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2014, 08:08:07 AM
Who's going to conquer them?  Zee Germans?

No, but it's a no brainer that when you're united you tend to have a strategic advantage and when you're divided you tend to have strategic disadvantage. There will certainly be change and likely not for the better for either side.

Depends if Scotland gives all the nukes back that are sitting under Garelochhead.  And if England remains as the US's biggest aircraft carrier.

Don't think they have much to worry about.

Does an independent Scotland even get any say on whether or not they get to keep nukes that belong to the United Kingdom?

You come get thum, c**t!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The weirdest thing I've ever seen in the military is this one dude didn't like taken showers in the open bay style showers and would wait until everybody went to sleep.  One day I was coming in from the field while the other guys were already back and said to one of the other guys, "Who the f**k is here that's taking a shower at 0200 in the morning.

This guy was a crazy mofo and immediately shouted the guys name, stripped down naked, put on his gas mask and ran into the shower started doing the helicopter right next to the homophobe. 

Same dude one time ordered a pizza, they came to the door to pay, and he walked up to them wearing nothing but a Cheetos bag over his junk.

He also followed behind the First Sergeant once as he was doing a bay inspection completely naked wearing nothing but a Darth Vader mask and cape.   

Only time I've ever seen a First Sergeant speechless. 

As for raping people with chickens and vegemite.  Must be a Navy thing. 

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 18, 2014, 04:32:34 AM
The weirdest thing I've ever seen in the military is this one dude didn't like taken showers in the open bay style showers and would wait until everybody went to sleep.  One day I was coming in from the field while the other guys were already back and said to one of the other guys, "Who the f**k is here that's taking a shower at 0200 in the morning.

This guy was a crazy mofo and immediately shouted the guys name, stripped down naked, put on his gas mask and ran into the shower started doing the helicopter right next to the homophobe. 

Same dude one time ordered a pizza, they came to the door to pay, and he walked up to them wearing nothing but a Cheetos bag over his junk.

He also followed behind the First Sergeant once as he was doing a bay inspection completely naked wearing nothing but a Darth Vader mask and cape.   

Only time I've ever seen a First Sergeant speechless. 

As for raping people with chickens and vegemite.  Must be a Navy thing.

holy shiiiiiiit

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

When the pizza delivery guy tried to give him back his change he gave him back more than the actual pizza cost. 

Then this guy was like, "Hey buddy you paid me back to much."  But then he put the money in between his knuckles and held it right over the dorito's bag.

Guy was a nut. 

The pizza delivery guy was like, "I don't even know why I did that, you guys ALWAYS do that kind of stuff when I deliver pizzas."

We had to tackle him once because he was going to open the door again for some Chinese takeout the same way but somebody else already opened it and saw it was a female delivery person. 

Aspie

Aspie

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wot

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He was a former Cav Scout like that Meathead guy from here back in the day. 

They must all be a little crazy. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I read that the polls in Scotland are open today. My well wishes go out to those who want a better life for themselves! :)

In other news, male birth control could be here soon!

QuoteAt long last, it looks like male birth control is finally coming. Only, contrary to popular expectations, it's not a male pill (which is still being developed), but an injection called Vasalgel.

Vasalgel, brainchild of the Parsemus Foundation, is a non-hormonal gel that's injected just above the testicles. It works by temporarily blocking sperm from flowing through the tubes, just like a vasectomy. The only difference? This one is reversible.

I, for one, am really pleased about this. Like one of the interviewers said, it would be nice to not have to rely on ripping open a rubber.

SiL

SiL

QuoteThe only difference? This one is reversible.
Um, vasectomies are already reversible.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Sep 18, 2014, 11:42:04 AM
QuoteThe only difference? This one is reversible.
Um, vasectomies are already reversible.

True, but it's very expensive (coupled with the cost of the vasectomy in the first place) and undoing the procedure doesn't really restore a man to "full health", so to speak. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy_reversal

BANE

BANE

I...

why?

Aspie

Aspie

yeah, there's no way any guy would willingly get a shot in the testees

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why not?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed