In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,463 times)

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 22, 2014, 04:08:43 PM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 22, 2014, 03:07:41 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/20/mma-fighter-who-brutally-beat-his-ex-mens-oppression-is-worse-than-slavery/

lulz. He was part of the Men's rights movement... of course! :laugh:

Really? I missed the part where he said he is an MRA. This guy is not a social advocate. He's just insane.

Guy needs to check his privilege.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Aug 22, 2014, 05:59:43 AM
The autopsy said that they weren't sure if he had his hands above his head or if he was attacking. The witness accounts seem to vary though so I may be wrong. And I meant to type shot not shit.
You guys realize there's a video on the last page right? You don't need to speculate.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

They won't go extinct, I don't think... but when was the last time anyone seen 1/3 the population of any people die? And so many think it is just not that big of a deal.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Aug 22, 2014, 04:48:15 AM
Shit six times with his hands above his head? How is that justified.

Happens more than you think. It's not necessarily about whether bullets connect, but about the stopping power of the weapon. In Iraq and Afghanistan, coalition troops were often complaining about how the relatively small calibre of rounds they had were hitting insurgents, but weren't stopping them (who could be high on drugs as they ran towards soldiers with suicide vests on, which dulled any pain). A lot of the time, the bullets passed right through them and they kept running.

In this situation, it's possible he just rapidly fired and the guy was still rushing his way. Also worth noting is that the bigger the assailant, the more shots it can require before they go down. Time will tell, of course.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 22, 2014, 07:35:20 AM
Well yes, the examiner for the family did say that. However why would the officer shoot that high? Plus they were the first shots suspected of making contact. Most likely he would have aimed for his torso and the fact that the first 3 shots hit him in the right arm suggest that he was running at him. Of course that is just speculation on my part.

The theory goes that, if he was charging at the officer, his head could have been bent down. If they were aiming at the general torso area, that would have put the skull in the general area (more so if it was at range). Especially in a situation where a snap decision had to be made. The guy was built like a football player, from the looks of it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's pretty much confirmed now that Michael Brown was shot and killed on legal terms. Case closed

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yeah, blowing the brains out of an unarmed kid is definitely legal -- if he's black, of course.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Keep denying it. :)

Vepariga

Vepariga

http://time.com/3161228/china-jet-maneuver/

Chinese fighter jet does a Barrel Roll over a US Patrol jet, Pentagon = furious.  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What a dumb f**k.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 23, 2014, 04:41:08 AM

Chinese fighter jet does a Barrel Roll over a US Patrol jet, Petagon = furious.  :laugh:

Mavelick?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 23, 2014, 05:49:18 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 23, 2014, 04:41:08 AM

Chinese fighter jet does a Barrel Roll over a US Patrol jet, Petagon = furious.  :laugh:

Mavelick?
Yea, I wonder if he gave him the bird. Although on another note, glad to see someone finally watched Top Gun for the first time and decided to replay the moment for real. :) That chinese fighter jet looked as old as shit.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 23, 2014, 02:17:44 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 22, 2014, 07:35:20 AM
Well yes, the examiner for the family did say that. However why would the officer shoot that high? Plus they were the first shots suspected of making contact. Most likely he would have aimed for his torso and the fact that the first 3 shots hit him in the right arm suggest that he was running at him. Of course that is just speculation on my part.

The theory goes that, if he was charging at the officer, his head could have been bent down. If they were aiming at the general torso area, that would have put the skull in the general area (more so if it was at range). Especially in a situation where a snap decision had to be made. The guy was built like a football player, from the looks of it.
If I had to guess what happened, he probably suffered the head wound as he was falling down and forward from the first four hits. That would explain why the final shots entered through his eye and the top of his head.

SM

SM

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ferguson: officer relieved of duty after video of racist remarks surfaces
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/23/ferguson-officer-relieved-duty-video-racist-remarks

A police officer involved in the protests over Michael Brown's death in Ferguson, Missouri, has been relieved of his duty after video surfaced of him making racist and derogatory remarks.

Dan Page was recorded in April giving a speech in which he described President Barack Obama as an illegal immigrant, and railed against Muslims and gay people. "I'm into diversity – I kill everybody," he said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed