In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,505 times)

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 22, 2014, 12:50:13 AM
They're trained to shoot em till they drop completely.
Yeah, he dropped alright... I found some random notes stating Mr. Powell was mentally unstable. Makes sense, given the f**king showdown was over two sodas.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I say the shooting was legally justified. One could also say that the officers fired because they knew they had a clear shot vs just a few seconds ago where they were pointing their firearms at the crowd behind. I think the handcuffing was inappropriate in this situation.

I suppose it depends on the department but most PD's policy is shoot to stop the threat. I would have thought, being that the two of them were in the same car, a point man would have been selected. Namely the officer on the right should have made the kill. However the guy is on the ground and the officer on the left still shot him twice more. Tasers are not an option as this PD doesn't have them nor allows them.

It was a legal kill but poorly executed.

I think the Mike Brown shooting is probably a more legitimate use of lethal force based on the little speculation we've heard.

SM

SM

lolmurricans

Convenient they're mostly in murrica

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: SM on Aug 22, 2014, 03:05:01 AM
lolmurricans

And as long as they stay there, everything will be ok.  :laugh:

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 22, 2014, 01:54:48 AM
I say the shooting was legally justified. One could also say that the officers fired because they knew they had a clear shot vs just a few seconds ago where they were pointing their firearms at the crowd behind. I think the handcuffing was inappropriate in this situation.

I suppose it depends on the department but most PD's policy is shoot to stop the threat. I would have thought, being that the two of them were in the same car, a point man would have been selected. Namely the officer on the right should have made the kill. However the guy is on the ground and the officer on the left still shot him twice more. Tasers are not an option as this PD doesn't have them nor allows them.

I think the Mike Brown shooting is probably a more legitimate use of lethal force based on the little speculation we've heard.

Shit six times with his hands above his head? How is that justified.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The evidence says that his hands weren't above his head but whatever.

SM

SM

Quote from: coolbreeze on Aug 22, 2014, 04:28:50 AM
Quote from: SM on Aug 22, 2014, 03:05:01 AM
lolmurricans

And as long as they stay there, everything will be ok.  :laugh:

'ken oath.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Aug 22, 2014, 04:48:15 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 22, 2014, 01:54:48 AM

Shit six times with his hands above his head? How is that justified.
So far 2 out of the 3 autopsies point to him being shot while running at the officer. Still waiting for the results of the federal autopsy. Worse yet all 3 witnesses got that part of the shooting wrong. So what else could they be wrong about. A lot of people jumped to a conclusion that probably wasn't what had happened.

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

The autopsy said that they weren't sure if he had his hands above his head or if he was attacking. The witness accounts seem to vary though so I may be wrong. And I meant to type shot not shit.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Aug 22, 2014, 05:59:43 AM
The autopsy said that they weren't sure if he had his hands above his head or if he was attacking. The witness accounts seem to vary though so I may be wrong. And I meant to type shot not shit.
Well yes, the examiner for the family did say that. However why would the officer shoot that high? Plus they were the first shots suspected of making contact. Most likely he would have aimed for his torso and the fact that the first 3 shots hit him in the right arm suggest that he was running at him. Of course that is just speculation on my part.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/20/mma-fighter-who-brutally-beat-his-ex-mens-oppression-is-worse-than-slavery/

lulz. He was part of the Men's rights movement... of course! :laugh:

^ True Alpha Male right thurr.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 22, 2014, 03:07:41 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/20/mma-fighter-who-brutally-beat-his-ex-mens-oppression-is-worse-than-slavery/

^ True Alpha Male right thurr.
Quote"The oppression of MEN is worse than oppression of Jews in Nazi Germany, worse than the slavery of blacks in early America ... I'm not exaggerating either."
Riiiiiight...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

http://t.news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/ukraine-crisis-russian-aid-convoy-drives-into-ukraine

Well, that Russian aid convoy decided to drive on into Rebel held territory, without the consent of Ukraine or the International Red Cross.

As far as I'm concerned it's now evident they're hiding something, if they're not willing to enter on Ukraine's terms. As well as the fact that the rebels outright refused to take anything from the Ukrainian aid convey.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 22, 2014, 03:07:41 PM

Really? I missed the part where he said he is an MRA. This guy is not a social advocate. He's just insane.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed