In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,567 times)

SM

SM

QuoteNobody can take the high ground? f**k that. If you think it's somehow okay for anybody anywhere to intentionally try to kill civilians for any reason ever, then I have nothing to say to you.

Four hospitals and counting...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 02:32:30 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 22, 2014, 02:25:33 AM
There's no moral high ground in war, the fact of the matter is Hamas kicked the hornets nest and ignited another conflict that they can't possibly win in open combat, so they resort to long range missiles fired conveniently from highly populated from civilian areas. All Palestinian blood is on their hands, not the IDFs

Translation - there is no moral high ground; except Israel has the moral high ground.

Never said they did, Israeli bombs and rockets have caused the death of countless civilians, a tragedy. But its from a conflict started by Hamas, neither side has the moral high ground because both have committed atrocities. But like I said before, its war, there is no moral high ground, civilians will die. Its practically unavoidable.

Alienseseses

SM

SM

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 22, 2014, 02:39:11 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 02:32:30 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 22, 2014, 02:25:33 AM
There's no moral high ground in war, the fact of the matter is Hamas kicked the hornets nest and ignited another conflict that they can't possibly win in open combat, so they resort to long range missiles fired conveniently from highly populated from civilian areas. All Palestinian blood is on their hands, not the IDFs

Translation - there is no moral high ground; except Israel has the moral high ground.

Never said they did, Israeli bombs and rockets have caused the death of countless civilians, a tragedy. But its from a conflict started by Hamas, neither side has the moral high ground because both have committed atrocities. But like I said before, its war, there is no moral high ground, civilians will die. Its practically unavoidable.

:D

'Neither side has the moral high ground - but, moooooom Hamas started it!!!!!  It's all their fault for, like human shields and stuff!!!!'

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

So one group targets you, you can't fight back?

SM

SM

Sure.  Why not?  Some more dead arabs.  They'll be forgotten about in a couple of days, and we'll be right back where we started.

Added bonus of targeting hospitals does cut down on ambulance costs I have to admit.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

What's your preference, SM? Zero response, just grin and bear it as rockets reach as far as Jerusalem and Tel Aviv on a regular basis? Always having to be within 15 seconds of a shelter because there's a group of people actively trying to kill them?

What country on earth would be okay with that?

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 22, 2014, 02:42:40 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-leaflets-dropped-on-northern-gaza-ordering-100000-to-evacuate-amid-fears-of-imminent-ground-incursion-9609788.html

That football game was a damn important military "target". :P
And this is f**king awful. An outlier, terrible all the same.
At the very least, the IDF said an inquiry is ongoing.
If they were on the other side and were killed by Hamas shelling, Hamas wouldn't say that. I'm waiting for the IDF report. Everyone looking at this (in Israel and out) is saying it was a massive error.
Which isn't to minimize or marginialize their deaths. Absolutely terrible.

SM

SM

QuoteWhat's your preference, SM?

Adults sitting down and sorting their shit out without carrying on like children having tantrums, and no one having to die.

Fantasy I know, meaning you'll have another conflict to cheer on in no time.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

You say it like they can just set aside their differences and sit together for a nice Sunday brunch to talk about peace and love. As long as one side is still standing this conflict will go on. The only way it will ever end is if either Hamas or Israel are wiped out, there's no coexisting between these two and there never has been. Its sad but at this point it seems like the only solution.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 02:59:57 AM
QuoteWhat's your preference, SM?

Adults sitting down and sorting their shit out without carrying on like children having tantrums, and no one having to die.

Fantasy I know, meaning you'll have another conflict to cheer on in no time.
Shame about the ceasefire Egypt brokered that Israel immediately accepted and Hamas shot down. And the humanitarian ceasefire Israel agreed to that Hamas immediately violated.

At the very least, Hamas no longer has allies in Egypt, and has quickly turned the Palestinian Authority against it. I will never cheer for this conflict. I will only hope it ends soon and Gaza gets less bloodthirsty leadership.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Hamas-officials-denounce-criminal-Abbas-as-Likud-member-362465

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Given the state of Israeli intelligence on Gaza and today's drone technology... would it be too hard to send a few Predator drones with machineguns to Gaza on a "hamas leader" hunt every time there's a rocket launch? eh?

Smaller pinpoint "responses" of that sort would be less harmful to the general populace than bombing hospitals at least. 

Feasible?

:-\

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just f**king nuke em all.

Aspie

Aspie

Damn the world be scurry.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 22, 2014, 03:11:26 AM
Given the state of Israeli intelligence on Gaza and today's drone technology... would it be too hard to send a few Predator drones with machineguns to Gaza on a "hamas leader" hunt every time there's a rocket launch? eh?

Smaller pinpoint "responses" of that sort would be less harmful to the general populace than bombing hospitals at least. 

Feasible?

:-\
If it were only that easy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed