Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 22, 2014, 03:36:16 AM
can we just be taken over by intellectually augmented apes

or preferably sloths
You're using the wrong sig!  >:(

Aspie

Aspie

kimarhi told me not to bcuz he believes he could make a better one using a PS4 or Xbone

SM

SM

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 22, 2014, 03:36:16 AM
can we just be taken over by intellectually augmented apes

or preferably sloths

In some cases - too late.

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 22, 2014, 03:35:22 AM
And you're lazy.

There, there.  Your team is still winning.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I'm sorry Israel is doing such a good job keeping its civilians alive.

SM

SM

What happened to the "I'm done apologising" article?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Here it is. I took it down for a moment because it's an opinion piece by one guy, and these kinds of pieces don't speak for everyone. But I agree with him.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-menachem-creditor/im-done-apologizing-for-i_b_5606650.html

SM

SM

So are you done apologising or not then?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I made my statements and I stand by them. If anyone wants to know my thoughts on this conflict, they can read my posts in this thread. I think I've made myself clear.

SM

SM

That being that some Israeli citizens are more equal than others?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Nope. That being that Israel is obligated to protect its citizens from attack, Hamas's goal to kill Israeli civilians while using Gazan civilians as cannon fodder is wrong, and Israel makes far more of an effort to minimize civilian casualties on the Gaza side than Hamas makes for the civilians on the Israel side.

SM

SM

Protect its civilians by killing other civilians.

That's some tough love right there.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The Gazan civilians aren't the target. They're stuck. Hamas, the weapons caches, and the tunnels are the target. They're stored among the civilians in their homes, schools, hospitals, mosques. Israel's left with a tough decision: do nothing and let Hamas bombard Israeli population centers with 150 long range rockets a day, or take out the launch pads and collateral damage. So they go with the latter, but they make an effort not to kill civilians. They give warnings via all types of delivery system. Problem is, Hamas embedded themselves among their civilians for a reason. They want to inflate their own casualties. So they tell them to be human shields. They tell them to stay inside even if they've been warned that their house contains weapons and is going to be destroyed. They tell them to avoid calls for evacuation from the north. They tell them to go to their rooftops. Meanwhile, whereas Israel has spent the last decade building shelters to deal with bombardment, Hamas has done nothing to protect their civilians. Their civilians are canon fodder to them.

The Gazan civilians are trapped by a leadership that doesn't care about them. Israel is trapped by a group that will never stop bombarding them because that would be against their charter. So Israel does what it has to and does what it can to keep civilian casualties low.

Israel uses missiles to protect its people. Hamas uses people to protect its missiles.

SM

SM

And if you believe that is the case in every instance where over 550 human beings have been killed - by their own country no less - well that's to be expected.  The propaganda worked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed