In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,683 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 03, 2014, 11:17:48 PM
How exactly does one go about "eliminating a terrorist movement"?
Thermo-nuclear warfare, chemical warfare, tank assault, attack helicopters seek-n-destroy runs,  air strikes on bridges, hospitals and other important objects, uranium tipped bullets so the wounds don't heal and of course various methods forbidden by the geneva convention. You know how it goes  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Isis and Al Qaeda are organizations and an organization is something inhabited by people.  Get rid of the people and assets and the organization will cease to exist.

You can get rid of ISIS and Al Qaeda.  You can't get rid of terrorism.  It is an ideal.

AND IDEAS ARE BULLETPROOF MR CREEDY.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Education. Terrorists are generally dummies afraid of change.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 04, 2014, 05:10:17 AM
When I eat a whopper now all I can imagine in my head is ghey people f**king.

:'(

;)

I suggest ordering your whopper without mayonnaise from now on

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 04, 2014, 05:41:17 AM
Thermo-nuclear warfare, chemical warfare, tank assault, attack helicopters seek-n-destroy runs,  air strikes on bridges, hospitals and other important objects, uranium tipped bullets so the wounds don't heal and of course various methods forbidden by the geneva convention. You know how it goes  :laugh:

You forgot fragmentation bullets, lol.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 04, 2014, 05:54:36 AM
Isis and Al Qaeda are organizations and an organization is something inhabited by people.  Get rid of the people and assets and the organization will cease to exist.

You can get rid of ISIS and Al Qaeda.  You can't get rid of terrorism.  It is an ideal.

But like I said, they operate in very stealthy ways. It's not like there's a big building that says "AL QAEDA" on it where all of the members operate. How do you eliminate the people? It's impossible.

WinterActual

WinterActual

It is. We will eliminate them all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6atSU2iUrdI

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well at least the confidence is there.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 04, 2014, 11:22:34 AM

This. Oddly enough they seem more intimidated by the less fortunate striving for education than the soldiers with the guns.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

What did I just read?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jul 04, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

What did I just read?

I just assumed it was sarcasm.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 04, 2014, 09:14:19 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 04, 2014, 11:22:34 AM

This. Oddly enough they seem more intimidated by the less fortunate striving for education than the soldiers with the guns.

So true. Education and critical thinking send shivers down the spine of any extremist/terrorist, no matter ideology, religion or nationality.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 04, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

What did I just read?

If it was any other forum member I would've probably assumed the same. But WinterActual has displayed a few sincerely right-wing hawkish remarks and opinions before. Just wasn't sure if he really thinks that the Geneva Convention is standing in the way of "eliminating" terrorism.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You can't force education on someone who doesn't want to learn.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 04, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

What did I just read?

If it was any other forum member I would've probably assumed the same. But WinterActual has displayed a few sincerely right-wing hawkish remarks and opinions before. Just wasn't sure if he really thinks that the Geneva Convention is standing in the way of "eliminating" terrorism.

Can't say I blame you but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Gotta try.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 04, 2014, 09:43:51 PM
You can't force education on someone who doesn't want to learn.

So true, and in the West here is one of the alternatives.

Gate

Gate

BOMBING HOSPITALS IS NOT THE WAY TO SOLVE TERRORISM

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed