In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,609 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 03, 2014, 07:09:20 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 03, 2014, 06:46:03 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/01/ISIS-Releases-Map-of-5-Year-Plan-to-Spread-from-Spain-to-China

The U.S. and Russia MUST terminate this menace once and for all. They are delaying such actions just because of the "human rights" crap and other tolerant bs but they will have to act at some point. Its inevitable.

It's a BS map and there's no 5 year plan. The origin of the map was a extreme-right forum, apparently.

So far analysts say that ISIS is too violent and will self destruct in time.

They aint shit.

Yea, it's just propaganda.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 03, 2014, 11:15:13 AM
http://www.moonmontchronicle.com/supreme-court-rules-jcpenney-allowed-to-sacrifice-employees-to-appease-cthulhu.html
His return will blend madness with sanity....make order and chaos indistinguishable....

....elbahsuignitsidni soahc dna redro ekam....ytinas thiw ssendam denlb lliw nruter siH

(that last bit is for our little friends delivering this post through the second dimension)

Gate

Gate

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 03, 2014, 06:46:03 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/01/ISIS-Releases-Map-of-5-Year-Plan-to-Spread-from-Spain-to-China

The U.S. and Russia MUST terminate this menace once and for all. They are delaying such actions just because of the "human rights" crap and other tolerant bs but they will have to act at some point. Its inevitable.
Fake or not, every single World Power in existence could do a good thing or two from cooperating on eliminating terrorist movements. Imagine if China could actually deploy over Europe and the Middle East.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How exactly does one go about "eliminating a terrorist movement"? No, really. I mean, from what I understand about terrorist organisations, they're spread out all over different parts of the world, operate in a very cloak-and-dagger manner, it's hard to identify who is in charge of what, and if even that person is eliminated, there's always someone waiting in the lurch to replace them.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 03, 2014, 11:17:48 PM
How exactly does one go about "eliminating a terrorist movement"? No, really. I mean, from what I understand about terrorist organisations, they're spread out all over different parts of the world, operate in a very cloak-and-dagger manner, it's hard to identify who is in charge of what, and if even that person is eliminated, there's always someone waiting in the lurch to replace them.

The pattern to break is eye for an eye.....

SM

SM

Which will never happen, sadly.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: SM on Jul 03, 2014, 11:39:26 PM

Yeah well maybe in a thousand years when we're fighting aliens for rights to colonize worlds, it won't look so bad now....yet we'll still be having the same conversation....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have a feeling humanity won't make it.

SM

SM

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 03, 2014, 11:48:49 PM
Quote from: SM on Jul 03, 2014, 11:39:26 PM

Yeah well maybe in a thousand years when we're fighting aliens for rights to colonize worlds, it won't look so bad now....yet we'll still be having the same conversation....

By Grabthar's hammer - I think you're right.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 03, 2014, 11:58:37 PM
I have a feeling humanity won't make it.

Everyone pops out thinking they're human.....doesn't matter the language or even the world.....what you look like is just your signature....

Cvalda

SM

SM

Always heartening to know that blind ignorance transcends national boundaries.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I don't imagine people where I live will take kindly to this

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm calling biased, because they didn't do that for women's rights, or black people rights.

No, this won't do at all. I say we box up all the whoppers with that packaging on it and ship it all as far away as possible...

Russia.

;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

When I eat a whopper now all I can imagine in my head is ghey people f**king.

:'(

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed