In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,316 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: BANE on Feb 20, 2014, 06:44:38 PM
So for those brave enough to open the link: was it crank operated?
Two hundred years ago, BANE -- it was orphan operated.

Aspie

Aspie

Exhibit A:

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 03:16:55 PM
moral or social conscience.
Those are just weaknesses of your mind. Have you watched "Soldier" with Kurt Russell? They are teaching the soldiers that mercy is weakness and weakness is death. If you free your mind of such things, you will realize how funny some things can be. It may be too late by know though. I think that if you pass a particular age, your mind can't make any significant changes to such hard rooted beliefs.

Anyway, I didn't realized how important the emoticons are for some people. It would be a pretty interesting experiment to see how different people will react in various situations if there's no emoticon to distinct what emotion the other person express. Thanks for the idea!

Exhibit B:

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 09, 2014, 10:09:11 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 09, 2014, 09:43:59 AM
Yeah, because f**k her for not saying yes just because they were in front of a stadium of people.
Omg its not about the people. The guy bought her a ring, he's with her and stuff, why she would say no? Whats the reason? I bet she was with him just for his money. Damn bitch, if I was there I was gonna chase her down, punch her between the nose and when she falls down I will kick her in the c**t. The Ring means either "yes" or "you are going to use your life insurance soon", like in that episode of Regular Show when Mordecai and Rigby gave fake lottery ticket to Muscle Man and then he says "you have life insurances right? yeah sure bro. ok, because you will have to use them soon"  :laugh: 

Btw thanks for letting us know that you shit on the streets but not shit post here.

...where do you even live winteractual

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Uranus.

bah dum chink.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: SiL on Feb 20, 2014, 09:14:55 PM
Quote from: BANE on Feb 20, 2014, 06:44:38 PM
So for those brave enough to open the link: was it crank operated?
Two hundred years ago, BANE -- it was orphan operated.
"Oh little Timmy, you are the cutest orphan at the St. Augustus Orphanage...

Come here and crank my douche!!"

SiL

SiL

"At least I shan't lose my fingers as I might have working the textiles."
"Oh, Timmy. Oh, poor, naive Timmy."

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 20, 2014, 09:19:57 PM

Exhibit B:

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 09, 2014, 10:09:11 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 09, 2014, 09:43:59 AM
Yeah, because f**k her for not saying yes just because they were in front of a stadium of people.
Omg its not about the people. The guy bought her a ring, he's with her and stuff, why she would say no? Whats the reason? I bet she was with him just for his money. Damn bitch, if I was there I was gonna chase her down, punch her between the nose and when she falls down I will kick her in the c**t. The Ring means either "yes" or "you are going to use your life insurance soon", like in that episode of Regular Show when Mordecai and Rigby gave fake lottery ticket to Muscle Man and then he says "you have life insurances right? yeah sure bro. ok, because you will have to use them soon"  :laugh: 

Btw thanks for letting us know that you shit on the streets but not shit post here.

...where do you even live winteractual

lol maybe he lives here.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Was that prank vs prank?  lmao

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

you take moral lessons from Paul W.S. Anderson movies holy shit
Who? I never heard of this guy before.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 20, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Wow, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel had more morality and social conscience in his right pinky than Winter has in his entire body.
You should read more about that because Rommel was "just" a great commander and he never did any war crimes. He even ignored the execution orders as far as I know. He's probably the most "clean" and humane german commander during WW2 for just doing his job in leading his troops and nothing more. So, his moral is pretty high actually  :laugh:

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

I keep forgetting some of the worst people frequent this forum.  lol

Rong

Rong

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Feb 21, 2014, 11:03:20 AM

I'm sorry

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Rong on Feb 21, 2014, 11:06:45 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Feb 21, 2014, 11:03:20 AM

I'm sorry

It's okay Rong.

I still believe in you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 21, 2014, 10:15:56 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

you take moral lessons from Paul W.S. Anderson movies holy shit
Who? I never heard of this guy before.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 20, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Wow, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel had more morality and social conscience in his right pinky than Winter has in his entire body.
You should read more about that because Rommel was "just" a great commander and he never did any war crimes. He even ignored the execution orders as far as I know. He's probably the most "clean" and humane german commander during WW2 for just doing his job in leading his troops and nothing more. So, his moral is pretty high actually  :laugh:

Yea, I know his morals are pretty high, I've read tons about him, that was entirely the point of my post that you should probably read again as it says he has more moral in his pinky finger than you do your whole body. I'll let you figure it out.

On top of that he was a humanitarian who treated POWs with care, was against the treatment of the Jews, demanded the workers at the Normandy coast no longer be slaves but paid workers, and gave his own life to protect his family from harm as the Nazies accused him of treason and threatened to harm his family if he didn't off himself.

I also not only remember him for being one of the great strategic minds of WW2 but also for his service in WW1 where he was mostly a mountain soldier and was remembered for great courage, he was wounded 3 times.

DoomRulz

Effectz

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 21, 2014, 03:42:05 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 20, 2014, 06:26:51 PM
Some positive news for the day:

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/paralyzed-mom-walks-again-robotic-exoskeleton

Better, stronger, faster.

I was just wondering if there was any kind of speed control, or better yet "adjustments"  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed