In The News (Read 1,417,794 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 02:12:47 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 20, 2014, 01:37:46 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 09:36:36 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Feb 20, 2014, 05:59:44 AM

pls tell me how this is remotely funny
It reminds me of Saints Row. The Whip's physics are similar to the Penetrator's (the dildo weapon)  :laugh:

Do you really feel the need to go to such extremes for attention?  You know no one here is going to agree with you, so why keep doing this?  Yes PR was looking for attention, but to post it as a joke is not funny.  You know it's not funny, and you know no one here is going to find it funny.  So why keep doing this?

You guys get pissed off literally by everything. Stop giving a shit, seriously. If you cry over everyone who gets hurt in a video you will die by dehydration  :laugh: Btw I don't seek agreement. If you don't agree with something its your choice you know, I don't care about it and I don't care if someone agrees with me or not :laugh:

I am wondering how would you reacted if I used "  :'( " instead of "  :laugh: " ? One single emoticon can wage a war these days.. Awesome!

I don't give a shit about a lot of things, this isn't one of those things.

Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's a matter of fact that you're wrong in the head if you find that video even remotely funny. It's just wrong plain and simple, no opinion required because it's common sense. It's particularly sick if you're purposely imagining video game dildo's in place of real whips, that's additionally messed up.

Cvalda

Cvalda

BANE

BANE

The video was pretty funny.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 03:16:55 PM
moral or social conscience.
Those are just weaknesses of your mind. Have you watched "Soldier" with Kurt Russell? They are teaching the soldiers that mercy is weakness and weakness is death. If you free your mind of such things, you will realize how funny some things can be. It may be too late by know though. I think that if you pass a particular age, your mind can't make any significant changes to such hard rooted beliefs.

Anyway, I didn't realized how important the emoticons are for some people. It would be a pretty interesting experiment to see how different people will react in various situations if there's no emoticon to distinct what emotion the other person express. Thanks for the idea!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 04:50:10 PM
Those are just weaknesses of your mind. Have you watched "Soldier" with Kurt Russell? They are teaching the soldiers that mercy is weakness and weakness is death. If you free your mind of such things, you will realize how funny some things can be. It may be too late by know though. I think that if you pass a particular age, your mind can't make any significant changes to such hard rooted beliefs.
Did you just type --

oh my god --

I --

you take moral lessons from Paul W.S. Anderson movies holy shit

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM
Did you just type --

oh my god --

I --

:laugh:

Vickers

Vickers

Anyway, I didn't realized how important the emoticons are for some people. It would be a pretty interesting experiment to see how different people will react in various situations if there's no emoticon to distinct what emotion the other person express. Thanks for the idea!

The emoticon only became important because you saw a terrible situation as being hilarious. And then you later expanded on that in writing:

Spoiler
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 02:12:47 PM
You guys get pissed off literally by everything. Stop giving a shit, seriously. If you cry over everyone who gets hurt in a video you will die by dehydration  :laugh: Btw I don't seek agreement. If you don't agree with something its your choice you know, I don't care about it and I don't care if someone agrees with me or not :laugh:

I am wondering how would you reacted if I used "  :'( " instead of "  :laugh: " ? One single emoticon can wage a war these days.. Awesome!
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dude was like, hey nobody has taken the place of this rick grimes fellow they are talking about let me do that shit.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 20, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
Dude was like, hey nobody has taken the place of this rick grimes fellow they are talking about let me do that shit.

This is on a whole new level... :P

Sabby

Sabby

Those are just weaknesses of your mind. Have you watched "Soldier" with Kurt Russell? They are teaching the soldiers that mercy is weakness and weakness is death.

In a combat situation, yes. This is not a beneficial trait in a social situation.

QuoteIf you free your mind of such things, you will realize how funny some things can be.

And if you can convince yourself that you don't need social skills because something something soldiers, you can avoid the accountability that comes with opening your mouth.

QuoteAnyway, I didn't realized how important the emoticons are for some people.

This is the second time I've seen you attempt to misrepresent others objection. Please stop it. It's dishonest, and I for one certainly don't appreciate having my words knowingly misrepresented.

QuoteIt would be a pretty interesting experiment to see how different people will react in various situations if there's no emoticon to distinct what emotion the other person express. Thanks for the idea!

It's an unnecessary experiment. Your not describing a unique situation that could have interesting implications, your describing people communicating with a handicap. Communication is more then just words. Tone, pitch, facial expressions, body language, emphasis and pause, all of this comes into play when talking with a person. These are things that aren't able to be expressed through text. Emoticons are a crude substitute, but they help.

Peoples issue is with your insensitivity, which they are better able to pick up on due to your use of an emoticon. The emoticon itself isn't the issue, and you know it.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM
Did you just type --

oh my god --

I --

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Wow, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel had more morality and social conscience in his right pinky than Winter has in his entire body.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 20, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Wow, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel had more morality and social conscience in his right pinky than Winter has in his entire body.

He needs to learn that Friendship is magic

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Enough! Drop it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: BANE on Feb 20, 2014, 02:42:12 PM
Nobody move...

We're in a minefield...

MY f**kING LEGS!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed