Collider to Host World Premiere of 'Predator' Prequel 'Prey' at SDCC 2022

Started by Doomofman, Jul 08, 2022, 05:39:16 PM

Author
Collider to Host World Premiere of 'Predator' Prequel 'Prey' at SDCC 2022 (Read 7,728 times)

Doomofman

https://collider.com/prey-predator-comic-con-screening-cast-dan-trachtenberg-q-and-a/

If any of you are going to be at SDCC this year.

Also means we should get the first impressions/reviews on July 21st

Seegson Worker

This will be quite annoying having to dodge spoilers for almost 2 weeks.

Tristan Schneider

Damn I wish I could go, I'm going to go take a break from Twitter to avoid spoilers

Kailem

Quote from: Seegson Worker on Jul 08, 2022, 06:06:52 PMThis will be quite annoying having to dodge spoilers for almost 2 weeks.

This.

I'm happy with how little has been spoiled about the movie so far, so I think I might just have to dip out of here for the last couple of weeks since they're bound to be all over the place after this screening.

Doomofman

I really should do what the rest of you are doing and avoid spoilers going into the last couple of weeks but I just want that juicy info, I've never been able to help it with the Predator movies

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Seegson Worker on Jul 08, 2022, 06:06:52 PMThis will be quite annoying having to dodge spoilers for almost 2 weeks.

They may ask those attending to hold off on details and full reactions until a later date. Not entirely sure, but that's been the case of many of the premiere's I've been to.

skhellter

they've been busting their asses off.. being fans for years...

RoguePred1987

maybe they'll release a second trailer during SDCC as well

ace3g

James Gunn liked the tweet, I feel like he would be a great director for a Predator movie.

https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/1548489100264517633

Mike’s Monsters

Mikey has received an email. Mikey is seeing the movie on Thursday. Mikey is very excited.

Kradan

Kailem

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 18, 2022, 05:10:52 PMMikey has received an email. Mikey is seeing the movie on Thursday. Mikey is very excited.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed