Who would win?

Started by ThePerfectHunter, Sep 24, 2007, 12:12:42 AM

Author
Who would win? (Read 2,163 times)

ThePerfectHunter

ThePerfectHunter

I just watched The Scorpion King, and I thought, who would win, The Rock's Character, or a Predator?

arnold23

arnold23

Rock would give him the peoples elbow.

Didnt they want the rock for P3?

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

The predator would kick his u know what and i hope in P3 they make the predator win at the end instaed of the human that would be great.

Aeus

Aeus

The Predator.

CelticWarrior

CelticWarrior

pred would throw down

vortep

vortep

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 24, 2007, 02:27:25 AM

No that was John Cena  >:(

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

Quote from: vortep on Sep 28, 2007, 07:02:58 AM

i thought the rock and silvester stallone were considered but wether the info is 100% nobody knowes  :-X

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Predator would win, simple as that.

vortep

vortep

I dont know.If Danny Glover coud beat the pred there is no reason that Scorpion cant beat him too

Vemados

Vemados

Would be cool if the Preds killed the scorpion king and brought back it's mummified corpse as a trophy...

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: vortep on Sep 29, 2007, 11:03:24 AM
I dont know.If Danny Glover coud beat the pred there is no reason that Scorpion cant beat him too
Glover only beat the Predator because it had been severely wounded(IE; 6 55. caliber shotgun rounds and had it's hand cut off).

Sakura

Sakura

Quote from: ScarPred on Oct 05, 2007, 09:25:15 AM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 29, 2007, 11:03:24 AM
Glover only beat the Predator because it had been severely wounded(IE; 6 55. caliber shotgun rounds and had it's hand cut off).

So I'm sure he could of won even if he didn't get wounded. It would of token longer but its possible.
I'm saying the Rock because knowing the predator it would get cocky and screw up some how.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Predator Cold War on Sep 28, 2007, 10:24:37 AM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 28, 2007, 07:02:58 AM

i thought the rock and silvester stallone were considered but wether the info is 100% nobody knowes  :-X
First it was the Rock, then John Cena and then it was Sly Stallone, and they all denied being in Pred3!

As much as I liked the Scorpion King, I'm going to have to say Predator.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: ScarPred on Oct 05, 2007, 09:25:15 AM
Both of which were inflicted on the Predator by him, so those aren't really valid points. He was able to beat the predator through cunning and resourcefulness, which is the only way a human ever really can beat a predator. Dutch tried to go at it brawn for brawn and was getting slaughtered until a slight error on the predator's part allowed him to take it out at the last minute.

No human, no matter how strong, could beat a predator full-on.

megachu17

megachu17

pred would win, no contest

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed