nightmare

Started by Warrior, Sep 21, 2007, 12:05:58 AM

Author
nightmare (Read 1,956 times)

Warrior

Warrior

hey did any one get night mare when they first saw alien i did i was like 5 when i saw it scared the shit out of me :o

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

A nightmare of an Alien or Pred would be a dream to me.  ;D I wish I did have one though. My mom had a nightmare about a Pred and Alien, she said it was pretty scary. My dad, at the same time, had a dream about an evil witchdoctor guy. Sounds like the perfect thing for my comics. What happened in that nightmare of yours Warrior?

Warrior

Warrior

i got chased by the alien and then i got killed

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I never got Nigthmares of Aliens and Predators.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I had one but I don't know if I should share it or not.

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Ive dreamt of the aliens many times but only once was it ever a nightmare and I woke up sweating. I just remember being in a pitch dark corridor and I could hear them coming but I couldnt see which way and then I saw it come out of the shadows and then I felt something grab me from behind and thats when I woke up. I was playing Alien Resurrection that night so thats probably why I had that dream it seemed so real though.

arnold23

arnold23

Never had a nightmare, but I saw Predator when I was like 8 or 9 and when Dillon got his arm blown off I had to leave the room.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I remember a dream I had when I was in elementary school. It was about Aliens invading my school. It wasn't really scary though, it was actually kind of cool.

Brightside

Brightside

I was 13-14 when I first watched Alien and it was really f**king scary. The same night I had a dream that took place on the Nostromo. I was one of the crew, with all the characters from the movie, and we knew the Alien was on-board and were really scared. Then I just thought "Damn, why are we shitting ourselves, I've got my cheat codes", I typed the God Mode cheat in and soon we were chilling out playing cards at the table with the Alien running in the background trying to scare or kill us with little success...

Warrior

Warrior

Quote from: Brightside on Sep 21, 2007, 07:44:07 PM
I was 13-14 when I first watched Alien and it was really f**king scary. The same night I had a dream that took place on the Nostromo. I was one of the crew, with all the characters from the movie, and we knew the Alien was on-board and were really scared. Then I just thought "Damn, why are we shitting ourselves, I've got my cheat codes", I typed the God Mode cheat in and soon we were chilling out playing cards at the table with the Alien running in the background trying to scare or kill us with little success...
wow thats really scary  :D

dale07

dale07

i had a dream once that i was a predator guarding my house lol. and once had a dream that a alien killed me lol :P

Warrior

Warrior

i had a dream the other night that i was a predator choping people in half

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I never seem to get nightmares or dreams about the Alien/Predator franchises, though when I read something really thought-provoking I can have debates with myself the entire night through before I realize I need to get some sleep.

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

nah, never had any nightmares about these films.  :D

avpmad!

avpmad!

i had a dream i was gettin chased by an alien then as i turned around i was a predator and i ate it hehe

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed