The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread

Started by FiorinaFury161, Feb 18, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

Do you like the skull in the Alien head?

Love the SKULL
It's ok
It makes no difference on how I feel about the Alien
Dislike the SKULL
Hate The SKULL
Hate The SKULL and the people who love it
Author
The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread (Read 142,399 times)

NetworkATTH

Let me put on my psychology goggles

Frankly, I don't understand what's wrong with the skull. And I could also see why someone would hate the skull. The alien is a metaphor monster, so if someone thinks the skull is spooky, they're probably afraid of skulls in the context of sex. If someone isn't, and they think a featureless dome is scary during sex, they're probably a repressed homosexual.

Can we at least agree on this

The Old One

The Old One

Alien Engineers, I believe nailed that one aspect- of Charlie Holloway giving birth during sex.

Huggs

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Oct 04, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Frankly, I don't understand what's wrong with the skull. And I could also see why someone would hate the skull. The alien is a metaphor monster, so if someone thinks the skull is spooky, they're probably afraid of skulls in the context of sex. If someone isn't, and they think a featureless dome is scary during sex, they're probably a repressed homosexual.

Say what?

whiterabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 05, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

Say what?
uh come again?

proto leech

skull haters are filth. giger spits on you from his biomechanical afterlife

you all deserve banishment. begone.

SM

SM

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 05, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

Say what?

Tell me about your mother.

The Old One

The Old One

NetworkATTH

It just means the Alien is a Freudian mess meets a Lovecraftian mess. The head is a dick, so if you like the skull you don't like the idea of necrophilia and rot, and if you want it totally covered you're interested more in the dick aspect. I'm just saying.

Vermillion

I like the Vag. 

But I noticed when looking at the cover art on Alien novels, the no-skull Alien is used.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Oct 10, 2018, 06:19:00 PM
It just means the Alien is a Freudian mess meets a Lovecraftian mess. The head is a dick, so if you like the skull you don't like the idea of necrophilia and rot, and if you want it totally covered you're interested more in the dick aspect. I'm just saying.
But what if I like the skull as well as the idea of necrophilia and rot? ;)

Huggs

Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Oct 15, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

I think it means you're afraid of Freud's dick.

The Old One

The Old One

I love them both,
but prefer the translucent carapace- to the transparent or opaque.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 15, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

Lmao, in all seriousness Freud was someone who quite literally seemed to always have had dick on the mind.

Huggs

Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Oct 15, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

Lmao, in all seriousness Freud was someone who quite literally seemed to always have had dick on the mind.

That and his own poop. And mother, of course.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 15, 2018, 11:11:55 PM
Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Oct 15, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

That and his own poop. And mother, of course.
Wait did you really just say poop l? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed