What do you think about a Predator Horror Game?

Started by Thatguy2068, Sep 19, 2023, 05:23:44 AM

Author
What do you think about a Predator Horror Game? (Read 1,527 times)

Thatguy2068

Ever since the first predator game it's always been about action which does make sense the first popular movie was mainly about action,   but what if we switch the formula for a bit. Would a Predator horror game work. Personally IDK, it's really hard to imagine a game like this, would it more stealthy like Alien Isolation, more action be like Dead Space, or Something else entirely.
Maybe this is a bad idea but any idea could work with the right execution.

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't say no to it, but it's also not the genre I immediately think of when it comes to a Predator game. AvP2 managed to make it's opening level with the Predator quite atmospheric. However, it would also have that immediate reaction of "where is my damn open-world Predator game?!"

Wweyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 19, 2023, 07:13:48 AMI wouldn't say no to it, but it's also not the genre I immediately think of when it comes to a Predator game. AvP2 managed to make it's opening level with the Predator quite atmospheric. However, it would also have that immediate reaction of "where is my damn open-world Predator game?!"
But we did have that semi open-world game, Predator: Concrete Jungle.

About horror game, not sure if a full horror game would work, but perhaps a game could have some night-time levels with a horror atmosphere.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 19, 2023, 09:45:56 AMBut we did have that semi open-world game, Predator: Concrete Jungle.

It was originally intended to be open world but the end result is very linear unfortunately.

Thatguy2068

Yeah I guess you're right it's would be hard to execute this idea successfully, But I will be cool nonetheless right I'll even take Wweyland idea

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed