Weekly Stream Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 06, 2022, 07:23:48 PM

Author
Weekly Stream Thread (Read 17,862 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm going solo later today, playing a classic AvP2 custom map that I don't think I ever actually completed back in the day.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 04, 2024, 10:18:47 AMI'm going solo later today, playing a classic AvP2 custom map that I don't think I ever actually completed back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmfGGEKjABA

Brings back memories. I built the sacrificial chamber for this; it's still something I'm proud of. The campaign has an amazing adventure vibe that I really like. Some of the traps probably need to be better telegraphed, though, haha. But all-in-all an amazing campaign which still holds up. Winde did such a good job on this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 21, 2024, 07:05:50 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn-8HT0X758
Are the dedicated servers still online to this day? I'm planning get some money and buy an notebook and one of the first game's that I'm thinking on reinstall it's the AvP2010

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, there's still dedicated servers online. You can usually find one active one.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 04, 2024, 09:50:22 AMYeah, there's still dedicated servers online. You can usually find one active one.
Cool! I really loved the MP of AvP2010. The best was the Pyramid map on Infestation mode, but nothing reach the level of excitement of playing Quarantine on Survivor mode in AvP2  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed