[Release] Marine soundpack+Pred pack

Started by Xeno Killer 2179, Nov 22, 2010, 11:49:01 PM

Author
[Release] Marine soundpack+Pred pack (Read 14,413 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: brennan4 on Nov 30, 2010, 02:45:34 AM
Out of cuiosity, can you get fire to show up on thermal vision?
What we can do with thermal vision is very limited, but it might be possible If someone finds the right area of the temperature color gradient.

Xeno Killer 2179

I'll try setting the hottest part of the cold gradient to red/white and see if that helps.

Inverse Effect

Loving the sound on the smartgun. Could do with abit more variation however.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Dec 10, 2010, 08:26:29 PM
Loving the sound on the smartgun. Could do with abit more variation however.
Agreed. There is only one loop fire and end fire sound to work with though, so until we find a way to expand that, what we can do with it is limited. The good news is that the pulse rifle doesn't have this problem.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Made another video with me playing survivor on refinery. I'm using a new motion tracker sound that'll I add to the marine pack when I'm ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mWhvFSi6oI#ws

Inverse Effect

Downloading both now! :d

Inverse Effect

Download link isn't working! Can someone post a updated link for Version 2

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Guts on Jan 31, 2012, 05:31:48 AM
Download link isn't working! Can someone post a updated link for Version 2
Sorry. I wish mediafire was a little more reliable.

I'll probably have to update all my links now.

Here is the updated marine pack:

http://205.196.121.91/aegd7i01folg/qz6ul3kc2edtvf7/Marine+soundpack+V2.zip

Inverse Effect

Does V2 contain all the v1 one stuff? Also could do you do a mega version with all of the sounds in it?

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Guts on Feb 01, 2012, 03:38:21 AM
Does V2 contain all the v1 one stuff? Also could do you do a mega version with all of the sounds in it?
I've been reluctant to do so because I fear I'll end up making another set of small mods, just adding to the confusion.

I intend to make one more slow motion video of avp, then maybe another mod or two and be done with the game. At the rate I'm taking, ACM will be out by the time it happens. I'm just too occupied with other things.

I did recently speak with someone who wants pristine motion tracker sounds for his own project. He provided me with a sound file far better than the one I used for the V2 updates. I'm hesitant to even recommend using the motion tracker replacement in my mod now.

Glowing_Amraam

Sorry to bump this rather ooold thread, but I kinda want these mods, but the download link is dead :/
Any chance to download them somewhere else? Anyone?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Glowing_Amraam on Jun 10, 2012, 06:38:16 PM
Sorry to bump this rather ooold thread, but I kinda want these mods, but the download link is dead :/
Any chance to download them somewhere else? Anyone?
I'll upload them in a few minutes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qbddhouzat36s83

I added everything. Mediafire doesn't seem to keep the files for very long, sadly.

Glowing_Amraam

Thanks a bunch! :)

Inverse Effect

Mediafire is down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed