Bishops Legs

Started by 9th_Stew, Apr 11, 2012, 04:25:51 AM

Author
Bishops Legs (Read 8,778 times)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

You all ever think it might be a different android? Seeing that their are aliens on the ship maybe Weyland sent in another crew before we get their in the game.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Apr 13, 2012, 04:32:00 PM
You all ever think it might be a different android? Seeing that their are aliens on the ship maybe Weyland sent in another crew before we get their in the game.

then that android design sucks if their legs constantly fall off

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Apr 13, 2012, 04:37:04 PM

then that android design sucks if their legs constantly fall off

There is a difference in falling off then being ripped off my a alien or two or three.

escroto

escroto

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Apr 12, 2012, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 12, 2012, 04:22:20 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 12, 2012, 01:49:40 AM
or more likely, they should be in cryostasis with the rest of his body.
I honestly never got the impression Ripley put them in the cryopod.

i thought she did otherwise he wouldve slid down in the middle of the pod unless he was propped up by a stick :P
she didn't put Bishop's legs in the cryotube

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Then why conveniently cut the android in half. So we THINK its Bishop?
It's clearly supposed Bishop's legs but that doesn't mean there won't be other android remains.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Speaking of Bishop, apparently Lance Henriksen isn't the only actor from Aliens who will have a related role in A:CM...while Pitchford isn't saying much, there will apparently be another actor from the film reprising their role for A:CM.

I wonder who else it could be... ???

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2012/04/13/gearbox-reveals-details-on-aliens-colonial-marines-prometheus-and-lance-henrikson/

SM

SM

I thought they said Trevor Steadman was doing some voicework ages ago?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Wasn't William Hope involved? I know he was in AVP3 but am I just mixing things up?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 15, 2012, 02:49:47 AM
Wasn't William Hope involved? I know he was in AVP3 but am I just mixing things up?
Hope is voicing Cmdr. T. Shannon, that's from IMDB.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 15, 2012, 03:31:10 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 15, 2012, 02:49:47 AM
Hope is voicing Cmdr. T. Shannon, that's from IMDB.

Was just going to say this. Chances are anyone who they managed to get for voice work from AvP2010 will also be doing work for A:CM "courtesy of Fox".  ;D
I wouldn't mind seeing a Ian Holmes style android.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ian Holm is awesome, and his agent is the classiest dude on the planet. I tried to get Ian Holm to do an intro for one of my Let's Play videos and got a lengthy Email back from his agent thanking me for my interest and saying how flattered Ian Holm was that I'd be interested in contacting him, but that he was busy with other projects.

I mean it was probably all bullshit just to get me to go away, but he could have told me to screw off (like Gary Busey's agent did) or just ignored me completely (like many other actors did). Getting essentially a thank-you letter from his agent was a pretty cool change of pace. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed