Aliens vs. Predator: Prey novel

Started by arnold23, Sep 02, 2007, 08:21:57 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator: Prey novel (Read 3,179 times)

Noir-Gojira

Correction, anyone who isn't a white male in the US is labeled as a minority.

SM

SM

Yeah - probably chuck straight in too for good measure..

The_Kuff

The_Kuff

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 06, 2007, 02:02:47 AM
Correction, anyone who isn't a white male in the US is labeled as a minority.

Its true I'm a minority for being HALF jewish!! lolz

Palmetto

Palmetto

I have not read the novel. Does this novel take place from this comic book? I think I still have three of the 4 issues plus I bought the comic book that has all 4 issues together in one book.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Palmetto on Feb 09, 2008, 12:14:57 PM
I have not read the novel. Does this novel take place from this comic book? I think I still have three of the 4 issues plus I bought the comic book that has all 4 issues together in one book.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/southcelt/avptpb.jpg

Yeah it's the same story as the original AVP comic book miniseries.

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Ello Ello.

I read AvP: PREY Comic and Book form (which took me a millenia to find >>) and in my opinion the book rocks effing socks. Loved it. Also, though, I Luurve the AvP film. But in my opinion, the comic had trouble capturing what the book did. Still, was decent (I read it first) but the book as awsometastic.  :D

Was wondering. Is there a book based on the AvP MOVIE??   ???

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2007, 01:48:55 AM
it was okay.

I seem to recall the Queen got killed by having her head chopped off by a pressure door?  Is this correct?  Really lame, if that was the case.

that's how it was in the original crossover comic.

i read the comic first and loved it, then followed up with prey which completely filled in so many gaps and unanswered questions. i liked how perry added so many extra tidbits such as machiko's childhood and the extra scene where she killed the predator outside the door right before her and dachande went for the final assault. the fact that he explained how the un-blooded were left with no guidance to fend for themselves made so much more sense then trying to get that from the comic. now i only look back at the comic for the art.

b-raz

b-raz

Awesome novel, and yeah, probably the best one out of the series. Broken Tusk was amazing. I read the novel first and then the comic, I thought the novel was waay better, it just let me picture it the way I wanted to imagine it.

lucan khan

lucan khan

Quote from: Angel_Seb on Apr 16, 2008, 05:23:15 AM
Ello Ello.

I read AvP: PREY Comic and Book form (which took me a millenia to find >>) and in my opinion the book rocks effing socks. Loved it. Also, though, I Luurve the AvP film. But in my opinion, the comic had trouble capturing what the book did. Still, was decent (I read it first) but the book as awsometastic.  :D

Was wondering. Is there a book based on the AvP MOVIE??   ???

ye i think because the novel was had more from the predators side of things it was more of a success in my eyes, im now reading war and im completely confused, i was expecting a sequal to hunters planet and was like wtf? speaking of hunters planet does any one know which comic it was based on?

Undeadite

Undeadite

I think that was an original idea by the author, but Im not too sure. There is a comic story arc featuring Machiko's betrayel of the Predator pack tho.

Space Disc Jockey

I wish they made that AVP film, based off of this and the original comic, back in the early 90's.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Dont we all? As far as Im concerned, that story is the true AVP, and the rest is just immitation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed