My first AvP2 (Help isn't need so much ;))

Started by keylight-di, Jan 05, 2010, 10:26:22 AM

Author
My first AvP2 (Help isn't need so much ;)) (Read 6,486 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Brother on Jan 06, 2010, 09:43:36 AM
You will never play the campaign for the first time ever again, but you will eventually play it again and again. Thats why I suggest you only use the tips and nothing else. It IS supposed to be confusing and kinda hard the first time, scary (not talking about sex here)

You will have more fun if you did in all on your own.
I know what you mean...
First experience is the most powerful. Like first love.  :)
And I have a lot of fun now.
But I think it something different to feel confused and scary and something different when you simple don't know what to do. And no idea what to do. It's not confusing. It's depressing. I hate to feel helpless. It make me scary the most. And I hate to feel stupid. It make me depressing the most. ;)
They can kill me many times, it's OK. But I didn't supposed (no, I'm liar , I supposed at all   ;D), that the game can make me feel so stupid.  ;D

Thanks for all support. It's the most powerful weapon in every campaign.  ;)

Could I ask what you mean about words "scary" and "sex"? I can't find any similarity in the meaning of those two words. Only curiosity. ;)

Brother

Brother

Quote"scary" and "sex"?
The horror...some weird European stuff...I don't want to be reminded again...virgin sacrifice
(the last one sounds cool)

If you are getting lost in the naked trees in AvP2 there is a big surprise for you in the new AvP, there is grass in there too!

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Brother on Jan 06, 2010, 10:58:19 AM
Quote"scary" and "sex"?
The horror...some weird European stuff...I don't want to be reminded again...virgin sacrifice
(the last one sounds cool)

If you are getting lost in the naked trees in AvP2 there is a big surprise for you in the new AvP, there is grass in there too!
I think I know what you mean (I should use the power of Google ;))...

BTW During my first campaign I feel something like this... Not "lost in the naked trees" but "lost naked in the trees".  lol  ;)

Thanks again, I shouldn't  waste your time...  ;D

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Remember, when searching for the heads:

Pressing 'V' goes through your vision modes. In the blue mode, you'll see all human enemies and human remains - including the heads of slain enemies.

chupacabras acheronsis

OK, if you are really lost, try using different vision modes for navigation.

the blue one is the Thermal vision, you should be familiar with it from the movies. it draws the heat of the human bodies with a scale of bright colors. the brightest the colors, the hottest the source. human bodies disappear after a while, when their heat dissipate, but you can still pick up the heads that you gibed with your speargun.

the red one is electrovision and will help you see aliens and metallic equipment(marine weaponry F.E.). it works by detecting the magnetic field of objects with high electric current, like the alien blood and other machinery.

the last vision mode is the green/grey one, and is called Pred-Tech. it detects the waves of energy emited by Predator technology. It will be very Useful when you're looking for weapons, ammo, and other predators. you can also use pred-tech to navigate the levels, since its the brightest and gives you more contrast between the trees and the rocks around it.

(i could go on all day, I'm really good at explaining things :P)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: MadassAlex on Jan 06, 2010, 12:30:36 PM
Pressing 'V' goes through your vision modes. In the blue mode, you'll see all human enemies and human remains - including the heads of slain enemies.

It could work, but not when my heads are far away behind trees... I start to look for them, using vision mods, and it's the reason why I'm lost now. I lost my path and I can't find way back. ;D

I'm walking around, I'm not able to jump onto the tree, I have no ammo ('cos I lost it with my preys), funny time... ;D
@Alex!  ;D
@Chupi! ;D
I think I should start again... Or not. Can I fight without ammo?
Is there some way to back onto the trees?

BTW I guess I shouldn't kill scientist. Is there some way to distinguish scientist and soldiers? (long distance). In blue humans are humans... ;)

(God, I can't play now and it makes me crazy... :-\ I wanna play, I wanna check all this tips! It's so good that I have all of you  ;D When night comes... I wake up my demons... ;))

chupacabras acheronsis

use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the targets, this will let you Know what are you firing at. scientists are unarmed and only carry some sort of laptop.

Brother

Brother

When I play the pred campaign I don't use the spear gun much, just in the levels where you are fighting synthetics with snipers, but even there the disc can take care of business.

Leave the spear gun alone and advance in the game, you don't need it much.

Puks

Puks

Quote1/3

1/3 of 1/6. There are 6 missions in the campaign.

QuoteIs there some way to distinguish scientist and soldiers? (long distance).

Don't tell me you don't use ZOOM.  :D  Mousewheel, key. Scientists have white lab coats, soldiers have armour and weapons. Use normal vision to distinguish them. A true pred observes the environment silently, prioritizing targets, then attacks.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Melee works just fine against humans. Just make sure no-one has a smartgun.

keylight-di

keylight-di

OK. Guys. ;D
I have power now. The power of knowledge. I have to use it now.
And we'll see what's happen... ;)

Future is little lighter...

@Puks! Of course I used ZOOM. I couldn't shot without zoom... huh? But IMO they looks very similar in blue vision... ;)

Beware oomans, I'm comming!  ;D (for some times... I still have no possibility to play :-\. It makes me crazy, bloodthirsty. Reality is more cruel than any game.  ;D..).
Now I have to stand alone...
See you, when I finish. Or when I'll be finished... ;D

Brother

Brother

You seem like a hyper active person.

Puks

Puks

She's adorable in my eyes.  :D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Brother on Jan 06, 2010, 04:23:12 PM
You seem like a hyper active person.

Me? Why?
(I'm not sure what I should think about...)

Quote from: Puks on Jan 06, 2010, 04:52:03 PM
She's adorable in my eyes.  :D

Me? Why?  ;D

Puks

Puks

Because I love to patronize newbies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed