PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 27,809 times)

Barreth

Barreth

I know they dont remember anything when they wake up... which is why I mentioned the chest pains...

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Cetanu, I got one word for ya skilled almost invacable pred elder.........QUEEN!!!  Or you want more words let say alienS, or Ambushed. And since he is old, yes he is experienced, yes he is tha best. But a queen would destroy him or alienS would do the trick. Old = less strong and agile. oldness is tha worst enemi you could have against an alien cuz you need agility and strenght to take out one of those. And imagine what it takes to take out a 16 feets tall creature like the queen.  Anyway, I wont start it here but plz, think before posting. No offence there cetanu. But I will always be there when things like that are said.    ;)    And Cetanu, about how the hybrid will survive to the next movie, there is alot of possibility. If of curse thats the way the movie will end wich I doubt. 1- the lil fella gets out during the ship is beggining his way home. then cuz of the pred being panicing in the ship, due to the pain of the thing, well just like Kane did, he hit the dash board touching somethign that make the ship crash. Then or the lil fella is escaping alive and goes to somewhere, or the lil fella is captured by the millitary so is th ship then they are brought to area 51 or another secret place like that. And the team could have discovered an egg in the ship cuz of the pred wanting to start things over with a new queen. So that could be the reason why things are getting out of hand in tha sequel.   Well ya know things like that that ables a sequel with a predalien.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Now for scar being impregnated mabey he gets captured by the aliens, cacooned then Lex frees him but only after the face hugger lays its egg and released itself from him and crawls awy to die.So he could wake up and think she saved him before he got hugged.Also mabey anderson made the predalien look more like the predalien in  \'AVP deadliest of the species\' were it looks most like a pred, pred body except for the tubes/pipes on the back but it has a pred face with the long alien skull, now it can talk like a pred use weapons even shoot a gun so mabey if it burst out of scar in the ship it has enough knowlege to fly the ship itself.Now personaly I would hate to see this kind of predalien but you never know whats going on in andersons  mind, so we\'ll have to wait and see.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

People should stop acting like a bunch of babies. There is a very good chance the ending is different for the movie. It's come out basically a month and a half (or two) before release, so they had to have known spoilers would kill it on the internet. I wont count on things being changed, but this is the reason the T3 novel was pushed back closer to the movie's release.  Why do people have to whine over the possibility of a full-grown Predalien not being in the film? To me, this is good news. This movie is about Aliens & Predators. I'd rather it be a chestburster, leave the focus on the Predators/Aliens without cheapening it like Resurrection with some goofy hybrid mutt running around on screen terrorizing everything. That ending with the chestburster sounds good enough. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to see AVP for a Predalien, which it almost seems like the only thing most of you care about.  This movie will rock. And if it's any comfort to any of you, "THE REAL PREDATOR" claimed there would be a full grown Predalien. I still think he's a fibber though. I have a feeling that many people online who read what he and other people say may be in for a huge shock or let down when the movie doesn't turn out as "cool" as some of these people claim. Just be cautious.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

And at spawn.com, their premise for the film said that Lex teams up with a "doomed" Predator. Everybody had basically guessed Scar would be the Predator she teamed up with, so I'm glad that's confirmed.    ;D  

Terhou

Terhou

Remove this spoiler!!!   >:D     >:D     >:D  .I haven`t read this Spoiler yet remove it before i can read it.Sometime may cannot resist it...   :-\  

Variable

Variable

It dosnt spoil alot. Just what we have already guessed. The movie will probably end differently. Settle down.

Shaneus

Shaneus

Perhaps when you see the pred that been infested.  we have all assumed that he will just be lying on the ground. Maybe hes stuck to the wall. Thats kinda what the aliens aliens do to those infested. I like this ending because lets face it for every pred fan the is an alien fan so you really cant make an all out winner cos youl disapoint 50% of yopur audience. I think its gonna be a blood bath with everyone dying. I hope anderson puts a twist in and lex gets killed i hate indestructable chick leads. Except riplkey she was the only cool one.

beeko

beeko

like any movie that they want a sequel too , it always has a semi open ending - doesnt bother me should be excellent,also not anything we sort of didnt know

El Diablo

El Diablo

I knew it. I had a feeling that it would end that way, though it actually sounds much better than I feared (I expected it to happen while Scar and Lex were still in the Arctic setting up a sequel that takes place on our planet).

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

Shaneus, I TOTALLY AGREE THAT IT WILL BE A BLOOD BATH ,  AND HOPEFULLY REALLY GORY SO THAT THE MOVIE IS RATED R        BESIDES THERE ARE WHAT 18 HUMANS, AT LEAST SOME OF THEM HAVE TO DIE HORRIBLY

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

itd be cool if the pred took back a queen egg at the end, that way the aliens are still alive and the pred still became men so its sort of a win-win, with lex wandering off or whatever she does.  what else could be cool is that area 51 thing HellAien mentioned. or something along those lines.  that way the preds have to come back and take out a military base as well as aliens running a muck in the desert to get their stuff back.  or maybe the end pred DOES get face hugged but the predators have found some way to extract it without killing the host, so the elder does this and puts the burster in a containment tube to unleash on some other planet later on.  lots of way this could end.  way i see it, most books either go a little further or a little less than the movies.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

oh yeah, and an elder would WRECK the queen! their chi is so damn high they are probably indestructable  and for a pred to be old and haggard, hed prob have to be like 400 or something!  PREDS ALL THE WAY!!! ps queens still an ass-kicker

Variable

Variable

I dont understand. Does the elder die facing the queen? What happens to him? Man I cant take it theres a book store right up the street. To hell with it I am going out and buying the book. Let you know how many pages and will try to scan the pics. See ya. Looks like I gave into temptation.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

so the pred and lex stay alive ok kooz ,, but dont forget guys many many times the actual ending from a book iz, could be very diffrent from the actual film.. i

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed