Xenomorph Origins

Started by yautja99, Jan 24, 2007, 07:20:30 AM

Author
Xenomorph Origins (Read 31,538 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Eh, even after the explanations they gave, I still wasn't into it. I didn't want to known anything about Reaper origins. It's as Vigil said, "In then end, what does it matter? Your key to survival is to destroy them, not understand them". Would have been better to just ignore it says I.

Anyway, back to Xenomorph origins. I've been told...

Spoiler
That in the Fire and Stone stories, it is confirmed the Engineers creates the Xenomorphs. And I've also been told these stories are pretty much canon. Things have been discussed with Ridley Scott and what not. So I guess, there ya have it.
[close]

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Destroy ending or nothing. That was the goal from the first game and that's what I chose.

Jegeren

Jegeren

I do like the idea of Xenos being genetically engineered specifically for mass genocide, but I think it makes them scarier to leave their origin questionable.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Its possible that Xenomorphs could be both natural and artificial, for example they could have started out as a natural but aggressive species before being introduced to the black liquid, its one theory anyway and I seen some say the same more or less.

As for Mass Effect 3, no problem with the endings here either, I agree that melding flesh with tech could be seen as a form of indoctrination since no one gets a choice and a new mindset could possibly develop. However, I would not mind the Leviathians winning, especially when compared to the Reapers since they give their subjects free will and peace so long as they get tributes now and again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed