Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 112,356 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 01, 2014, 10:43:46 AM
Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 01, 2014, 06:27:20 AM
He has a girlfriend . Seems like someone does truly love him .  :P

And she is called...

....wait for it...

.... CutiePie

I would be really interested in finding out what Cvalda makes of this guy.  :laugh:

My friends say her real name is Marzia . Sounds italian .

Randomizer

SEGA did their job again .  ::) Even PewDiePie lied on making the 2nd video , because they won't let him . Why? I don't know . Maybe the rest of the game is s**t like someone said a few pages before...

Can't they just leave and let us free to watch these videos ? If we want to spoil the game for us , then we shall be allowed to do so.

WinterActual

I will probably start my own playthrough on Hard when the game is released, like I did for Metro Last Light. So if someone wants to watch playthrough without commentary, just gameplay, on 1080p, full blown, on PC, he is welcome :)

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 01, 2014, 05:42:31 PM
SEGA did their job again .  ::) Even PewDiePie lied on making the 2nd video , because they won't let him . Why? I don't know . Maybe the rest of the game is s**t like someone said a few pages before...

Jump to conclusions much? Maybe it's because they don't want the entire game online before it's released and only wanted to give people a taste of the game in order to entice people to purchase it.

RayneStorm82

Hmm none of the vids posted above load. Have Sega had them removed?

ikarop

The game has leaked in multiple platforms by now so there's videos going up left and right. None of them are official so that's why they are being taken down until the review embargo lifts this Friday.

LARGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmMDq0Bkd4A

Video goes on until you see for the first time the alien. Dont watch if you dont want any spoilers.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Seems like I was wrong when I said about PewDiePie not making the 2nd video .  :laugh:

EDIT : I'll just post it here , for those who wanna see it .

Spoiler

WinterActual

Large, I am not going to watch the vid but the thumbnail surely is really nice. I like Amanda very much actually. I am tired of oversexualized female characters in the games these days (excluding Skyrim of course, I am talking about "official made" characters). Its so nice to see just a normal female once in a while.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 02, 2014, 05:02:47 PM
Large, I am not going to watch the vid but the thumbnail surely is really nice. I like Amanda very much actually. I am tired of oversexualized female characters in the games these days (excluding Skyrim of course, I am talking about "official made" characters). Its so nice to see just a normal female once in a while.

Totally agree. I think she looks like a Ripley. I can see the attitude and mannerisms of Ellen. I think they did well on by her.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 02, 2014, 04:40:20 PM
Forget what I said about PewDiePie not making the 2nd video .

Are you guys ready for more pink headphones and commentary ?   :laugh:

Spoiler

I'm beginning to warm up to this dude. Maybe you guys ought to give him another chance.

Whaddya reckon?

Guys?

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 02, 2014, 05:29:13 PM
Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 02, 2014, 04:40:20 PM
Forget what I said about PewDiePie not making the 2nd video .

Are you guys ready for more pink headphones and commentary ?   :laugh:

Spoiler

I'm beginning to warm up to this dude. Maybe you guys ought to give him another chance.

Whaddya reckon?

Guys?

Meh.

LARGE

Yes, better dont watch it. I already regret it. Or just watch it as far as PeePee went, to really experience this first part without his annoying voice.

SPOILER: there will be a lot of crafting in this game guys. You will need to collect a lot of blueprints, plans, spare parts and all the time build something. Really interesting. I guess it wont be a mindless hide and seek game. Also the music and environment looks exactly like on Nostromo. Very nice.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: LARGE on Oct 02, 2014, 06:28:42 PM

Yes, better dont watch it. I already regret it. Or just watch it as far as PeePee went, to really experience this first part without his annoying voice.

SPOILER: there will be a lot of crafting in this game guys. You will need to collect a lot of blueprints, plans, spare parts and all the time build something. Really interesting. I guess it wont be a mindless hide and seek game. Also the music and environment looks exactly like on Nostromo. Very nice.

I didn't regret the hour long play through. Maybe the first character Ripley interacted with and their slaying (by who?) would have been nice to avoid, but it wasn't really a big deal, period. The character wasn't a main one. Big whoop. Nothing soiled story-wise.

I won't watch anything beyond that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed