Need Info on Predator Concrete Jungle

Started by Lyana, Mar 05, 2008, 12:42:26 PM

Author
Need Info on Predator Concrete Jungle (Read 4,457 times)

Lyana

Lyana

I have completed the game 100% so if there are any hints, tips or things you are stuck with, just send me a meassage and i will get back to you ASAP.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Lyana on Mar 05, 2008, 12:42:26 PM
I have completed the game 100% so if there are any hints, tips or things you are stuck with, just send me a meassage and i will get back to you ASAP.

ok then... so how do you make people jump from the rooftops???

War Wager

Bet you don't know that one Lyana ^ ;)

Henrdix 666

Henrdix 666

Well I don't have the game but i am looking to buy it it looks really good I prefer it to AVP-R on PSP. thats a game i do have but i haven't completed much of that either.
so I just wanted to know what the game is like or if there are any other good Alien or Predator games on PS2

Lyana

Lyana

well i have tryed the AVPR game on PSP to but i must say that the graphics are not as good as the PS 2 game. I would advise you to buy it. But if you do then the challenges will be tricky. So be prepared. AVP extinction is another game which i have. But it is quite crap. Predator concrete jungle is awesome. Get it. It replays things from Predator, Predator 2 and AVP and the storyline brings a great idea to AVP3. Especially when the technology of the predators falls into the wrong hands. Hence Weyland Yutani.

Lyana

Lyana

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 05, 2008, 03:14:03 PM
Well it depends on what you mean. Do the people themselves jump off automaticallyusing ther free will  or do you just have to grapple the person by using the predator, going over to the edge and entering a code which the predator then kicks that person and falls off the edge. Like in the first level when you push that guy off the roof and then immedieatly go down their an skin im.

War Wager

Quote from: Lyana on Mar 06, 2008, 10:30:31 AM
well i have tryed the AVPR game on PSP to but i must say that the graphics are not as good as the PS 2 game. I would advise you to buy it. But if you do then the challenges will be tricky. So be prepared. AVP extinction is another game which i have. But it is quite crap. Predator concrete jungle is awesome. Get it. It replays things from Predator, Predator 2 and AVP and the storyline brings a great idea to AVP3. Especially when the technology of the predators falls into the wrong hands. Hence Weyland Yutani.

Weyland Yutani had been formed for years when CJ begins. They begin making the M.O.T.H.E.R. computer system at he end, they've had Predator tech since 2004.

Quote from: Lyana on Mar 06, 2008, 10:34:47 AM
Quote from: War Wager on Mar 05, 2008, 03:14:03 PM
Well it depends on what you mean. Do the people themselves jump off automaticallyusing ther free will  or do you just have to grapple the person by using the predator, going over to the edge and entering a code which the predator then kicks that person and falls off the edge. Like in the first level when you push that guy off the roof and then immedieatly go down their an skin im.

Theres a man standing in front a a ledge of a building on one level. If you sneak up behind and roar he scream and falls off.  :)

Master Chief

Roaring is not the only way to make him jump.

War Wager

Nope, but it's my fave.

Master Chief

haha, mine too.  I also like sonic trapping him and uncloaking in front of him.  He jumps right through me.

War Wager

Cruel ^ lol

UltimateHunter

ive beat that game i dont know how many times and i didnt know you could do that!

Lyana

Lyana

Wow i am gonna try it. Seeing as though i have finished it i have been finding ways of having fun ever since. Some even walk through walls. True.  ;)

UltimateHunter

are there any other things you can do ?? .. hey is that level ten thousand ways to die?
cuz i tried that and it didnt work...

Lyana

Lyana

Well thats one of them. But it happens from time to time.There are other levels as well. You just have to find them. It is so much fun. The things you do wtih the predator. I particulary like vocal mimracy i could keep pressing that button for hours. It is so cool.

I hate that level ten thousand ways to die. It certainly is true you really can die. I don't like that guy with the lock on laser. You have to hide in the gap. Even if you turn invisible it won't make a difference co they will still see you. You have to go around the buiding and then runt o him as quick as you can and then kill him. It took me a while to complete. Now its pimps.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed