Is this the young elder predator?

Started by luispaulo53, Jun 19, 2007, 11:46:24 PM

Author
Is this the young elder predator? (Read 6,077 times)

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Flashback

The mask seems the same.

But elder's dreadlocks are blue. It goes from black to blue with the age, right?

ShadowPred

According to Anderson's bullcrap.

luispaulo53

Why bullcrap?

ShadowPred

The elder in P2 didn't have them blue they were grey...and i don't think it's bullcrap now...i just noticed that scars dreads are also blue, if you take a close look

Dachande

Could be the light, its like in Aliens, sometimes the Queen looks a tint of blue, other times black

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2007, 11:57:37 PM
The elder in P2 didn't have them blue they were grey

The Predators in the second film have a completely different head and face to the one in the first, too. I'm not sure any assumptions can be made, as the ones in the last film were meant to look more like the first.

ShadowPred

After all this time i do not see Anderson's reason for the blue dreads. :-\

luispaulo53

experience, wisdom, dexterity, abilities...

I think it's cool.

Dachande

Dreads have nothing to do with anything you just mentioned,,,,

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 20, 2007, 12:11:18 AM
Dreads have nothing to do with anything you just mentioned,,,,

Age is what i mean. With age you win all that.

Trioxide

God damn... look at that elder's face!!  :o

It's all saggy, like an old woman's boobies....   >:(

gameoverman

Watch the scene where the 3 preds are fighting off thousands of aliens.  Well one of them has the same mask.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Watch the scene where the 3 preds are fighting off thousands of aliens.  Well one of them has the same mask.

Wrong. I thought that to. This mask only appears in that scene. When the 3 predators are fighting thousands of aliens the mask is similar, yes, but it doesn't have the hole in the mouth.

gameoverman

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Jun 20, 2007, 09:18:06 AM

Wrong. I thought that to. This mask only appears in that scene. When the 3 predators are fighting thousands of aliens the mask is similar, yes, but it doesn't have the hole in the mouth.

Ok, but I cannot see the hole in this pic.

luispaulo53

To me it seems a hole. Might be the light, but it seems.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed