Shouldn't Lex have died?

Started by FACEBOX, Jun 19, 2007, 06:53:52 PM

Author
Shouldn't Lex have died? (Read 6,242 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Cool avatar by the way. :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 20, 2007, 08:13:48 PM

Cool avatar by the way. :)
thanks {licks his cheek}

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

To sum up:

Lex gets Kicked full pent nearly by a predator.

Lands smack bang into a wall and hits the floor hard.

Then sits there as if nothing happend.

And then gets up and runs away with Mr. Weyland & Sabastian...

Hummmm sorry she should of been injured. Or at least limping.  Has any of you ever been slamed into a wall? Trust me it hurts like hell.  But then again it is Hollywood Magic after all  :o

avpmad!

avpmad!

she should have been injured and then that pay a part in her death somewhere near the end instead of the predator dying coz he was gonna die anyway.

another point:

when queen kills pred she kills him through the crest right?
then at the end predalien pops out and that would not have been killed by queen's tail?
also on alien films the aliens dont attack ripley on alien 3 coz she got alien in her, and in avp they attack the predator...

anderson should of watched all the predator and alien films b4 making avp

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Anderson clearly states that he ge's stabbed in the abdomen...and if you watch it again you can see that he is right.

avpmad!

avpmad!

still the queen should not of attacked the pred coz of the predalien inside it

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I made a thread about this. here http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1935.0

Lex, should have at least have gotten injured, cause no freakin way, that she just got kicked by a PREDATOR sent flying to a damn wall thingy and falls to the floor hard.......ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

echobbase79

echobbase79

That was f**king ancient concrete! He should've cut out the kick all together.

SM

SM

Lex was pretty fit.  I don't think it's big deal that she wasn't obviously injured - she would've been bruised and maybe have broken ribs.  She woulda running on adrenalin given the circumstances.  She would've been feeling it the next day though.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

What SM said.  The human body can be unusually frail sometimes and incredibly tough.  I know a girl who broke her foot stepping off a curb.  On the flip side a guy fell 40 something feet after his bungee cord snapped and only had a dislocated shoulder and a slight neck injury.  We've all heard of muscly types like fifty cent survivng point blank gunshot wounds.  Even one of Saddam's sons had been shot 17 times in a failed assassination attempt before he was killed by Allied forces and survived.

Also, having boxed against heavier opponents from different weight classes (I was a welterweight training against a group that developed heavy weight talent) some of that stuff can be deceiving.  When your tired opponents lock up.  The heavyweights being much bigger and stronger would simply push me out of the way, and I'd go airborne because I was riding the momentum of her push.

Lex might not have been struck as much as lifted and flung by the momentum of the movement of Gill's attack.

The striking the pillar thing was probably more about angles than anything else.  If it hit the meat of her back and not her spine, she'd probably be alright.

Or as somebody already said, movie magic.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

"I was riding the momentum of her push".  ???

You fight women?  :o

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

that is supposed to be "their".  It was late at night.  What more can I say.

:P

I don't think there is a heavyweight womens division though.  I can't see women bulking up to over 220 lbs to compete in it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

She should have at least been injured by the blades of the feet/boot things.

SM

SM

She probably was bruised but with all the cold weather padding she was wearing, not cut.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah she should have been injured pretty badly. She got kicked into a wall and got up like nothing happened.

OH and bye the way, it was mistake number 1,425........no wait......1,426...........and thats not counting the second set of mistakes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed