Shouldn't Lex have died?

Started by FACEBOX, Jun 19, 2007, 06:53:52 PM

Author
Shouldn't Lex have died? (Read 6,243 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I remember her being kicked by the Chopper Predator, and well.....he has all these blades on the end of his foot right?  Kick+Sharp object=dead?  ???

I know it's a pic of the Elder's feet, but you get the idea.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Most likely injured but not dead....yet she was not injured....Anderson Mistake #465

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

No, she would have survived.  Besides, not all Predators in that film had bladed sandals.

Master Chief

Master Chief

if he had those metal casings on and with the force he kicked her with, she should've been hurt.  I'm talking broken ribs...even if he wasn't wearing them, she should've been gasping for air.  hahaha mistake #465.

Cromartie

Cromartie

yeah she shouldve been injured at least

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

She should have been hurt at the point of impat, when she hit that pillar thing when she was kiked, and when she fell to the floor.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2007, 06:55:45 PM
Most likely injured but not dead....yet she was not injured....Anderson Mistake #465
no offence but dont you have anything better to do then cound adersons mistakes?

and responding to the idea no mabey broken a bone but not die

echobbase79

echobbase79

Lex was one of the worst characters from the film. That actress has no charisma at all.

Anderson should've used that Asian chick from the comics. And gotten Lucy Lu to play her. Or that woman from Supercop and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 19, 2007, 11:07:19 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2007, 06:55:45 PM
no offence but dont you have anything better to do then cound adersons mistakes?

and responding to the idea no mabey broken a bone but not die

LOL, i am just putting 465  as a joke, seeing as to there are so many mistakes, and yet we keep finding more.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Waoit, that does not make it his mistake,   who is the one in charge of putting things the way they were in a previous scene?

Dachande

Dachande

Edit posts instead of double posting.

Editors are in charge of editing, but Anderson has to give the tumbs up for the edit, so it is Anderson's mistake

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oops sorry about the double posting thing

so i guess it IS Anderson's mistake.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 19, 2007, 11:17:31 PM

Lex was one of the worst characters from the film. That actress has no charisma at all.

Anderson should've used that Asian chick from the comics. And gotten Lucy Lu to play her. Or that woman from Supercop and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
now THATS stupid baka inu..

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 20, 2007, 12:02:35 AM

They're better actresses than that woman and would've brought some life to to the role.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 20, 2007, 06:39:06 PM
Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 20, 2007, 12:02:35 AM

They're better actresses than that woman and would've brought some life to to the role.
wish i was older then i could of done it T.T

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed