Question...

Started by ShadowPred, May 29, 2007, 08:09:42 PM

Author
Question... (Read 5,563 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Infact Sanaa Lathan asked Anderson that question at the end of the commentary. It went something like this: Lathan- "I have a question from a fan, why did the Queen try and kill the Predator when it had an embryo inside it? I mean don't they sorta leave them alone while their growing?" Anderson- "Well you know how much we discussed this... em... well you can see that the Queen doesnt stab Scar in the chest, but more in the shoulder and groin area..." Lathan- "Yeah but... ok... alright..."

I guess this shows that its basically a plot hole and an excuse to have a good climactic battle at the end.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

What a moron, he doesn't even answer the damn question.

SiL

SiL

It's not a plot hole.

Scar is trying to kill the Queen. He just stabbed her through the head with a spear. You honestly think it's gonna give a rat's ass whether or not he's got a baby Alien inside it? No! The Queen's what's gonna keep the species going, not the little drone. It's expendable.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SiL on May 29, 2007, 10:03:22 PM
It's not a plot hole.

Scar is trying to kill the Queen. He just stabbed her through the head with a spear. You honestly think it's gonna give a rat's ass whether or not he's got a baby Alien inside it? No! The Queen's what's gonna keep the species going, not the little drone. It's expendable.

which further proves that the Queens survival is top priority

War Wager

War Wager

I guess so...

avpmad!

avpmad!

when scar is gettin on the lift thing at the end then why the aliens attack him, when they no he is got an embroy in him. then he is attacked and he loses the shoulder cannon and then his life :'(

and then the big explosion kills everything? but moments after running for their lifes the queen pops up from the snow and does she no that the bomb is gonna go of and how?
these aliens are not smart they just wanna kill and take people 2 their hive.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: avpmad! on Jun 21, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
when scar is gettin on the lift thing at the end then why the aliens attack him, when they no he is got an embroy in him. then he is attacked and he loses the shoulder cannon and then his life :'(

and then the big explosion kills everything? but moments after running for their lifes the queen pops up from the snow and does she no that the bomb is gonna go of and how?
these aliens are not smart they just wanna kill and take people 2 their hive.

As i said.....The Queens survival was the most important thing, as someone said in this thread "Scar was the one who was endangering the Queens survival."

avpmad!

avpmad!

wouldnt a predalien be near as good or better than a queen?

it would have predator strength, technology and vision and alien speed and tail so i think that is better then a queen

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: avpmad! on Jun 21, 2007, 04:10:15 PM

it would have predator strength, technology and vision and alien speed and tail so i think that is better then a queen

Technology?

And no, it is not better than a queen, for all we know it is the same as an alien, or it could be better than an alien. I am saying that The Queens survival is the most important thing when she is threatened. Not a Predalien embryo. No matter if it even was going to contribute greatly.

War Wager

War Wager

It will have the Predators strenght, but definitley wont have it vision or the memory of using their weapons...  :P

Dusk

Dusk

Even if it would be, it's still not necessary for the survival of the Hive. Because unless it's a Queen type, the Predalien wouldn't be able to lay eggs.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Dusk on Jun 21, 2007, 04:29:58 PM

Even if it would be, it's still not necessary for the survival of the Hive. Because unless it's a Queen type, the Predalien wouldn't be able to lay eggs.

There you go, said it better than i did. Ok Case Closed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed