Question...

Started by ShadowPred, May 29, 2007, 08:09:42 PM

Author
Question... (Read 5,564 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Uh, why did the Aliens attack scar? Didn't they scence that he had a Pred-Alien inside him, hence they wouldn't attack him? Or is this reserved only for the Queen?--->Alien 3

Darkness

Darkness

Maybe they were just trying to disable/injure him so he couldn't get away.

But also another point, why would the Queen risk killing the Predalien just to kill Scar.

Dachande

Dachande

It was probably like he said in the first post, is that they wouldnt risk hurting a queen, but aliens that arent queens are expendable

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Darkness on May 29, 2007, 08:43:55 PM
Maybe they were just trying to disable/injure him so he couldn't get away.

But also another point, why would the Queen risk killing the Predalien just to kill Scar.

Well i did read something a while back "the queens survival is top priority and anything else is non-important"

aliensetta

aliensetta

the aliens weren't stabing him in the chest.( were the chestbruster would be. )

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Dachande on May 29, 2007, 08:47:40 PM
It was probably like he said in the first post, is that they wouldnt risk hurting a queen, but aliens that arent queens are expendable

But it's not everyday a Predalien is born so I think it would have been a pretty important asset to the Alien side. Maybe nowhere near as important as a Queen but more important than a regular drone.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: aliensetta on May 29, 2007, 08:50:56 PM
the aliens weren't stabing him in the chest.( were the chestbruster would be. )

I know all i'm trying to say is that the Runner Alien did not attack Ripley, so why would the Aliens in AVP attack scar if he had one of their own inside him.

SM

SM

Scar wasn't packing a Queen like Ripley was.

And could someone refresh my memory as to when Scar was attacked?  I remember just before they got on the hyperspace sled.  Was there other occasions?  But it could've simply been to incapacitate and capture him.

Darkness

Darkness

Just before he got the shoulder cannon too. And all the aliens came crawling towards him.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well there's that one, the Alien that Lex kills tackles scar before it goes after Lex and the chestburster flying towards Scar but i don't think that one counts.

Oh yeah and the Horde of Aliens coming towards him (What Darkness said)

SM

SM

Which was probably just to take him to the hive.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Maybe, but the Alien stabbing him in the arm near the end of the movie is what i don't get. Unless the aliens are following what i posted a few posts ago..."the queen's survival is top priority and anything else is non-important"

SiL

SiL

PredAliens may be rare, but they're still just run of the mill drones. Given that Scar was giving his all trying to kill all of the Aliens, is it really such a surprise that they'd sooner kill him and the baby than risk letting him live and kill them all?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Good point.

SM

SM

Other hosts were attacked with inner jaws - presumably not in the head like normal - so Scar's tail through the shoulder isn't unprecedented.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed