If you could save only one character from their death in ALIEN (1979)

Started by HorrorMan77, Mar 04, 2015, 03:15:33 AM

Author
If you could save only one character from their death in ALIEN (1979) (Read 6,067 times)

HorrorMan77

HorrorMan77

If you could choose to save only ONE character from there death in ALIEN (1979) which character would that be and why ?

thecaffeinatedone

Quote from: HorrorMan77 on Mar 04, 2015, 03:15:33 AM
If you could choose to save only ONE character from there death in ALIEN (1979) which character would that be and why ?

I'd tell Kane to get back up on the platform and stay away from the Eggs. Seemed like a guy just trying to do his job competently and got royaly f**ked in the process. :/

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Lambert.

Local Trouble

Parker.  Let the big black dude survive for a change.

Imagine the inquest scene.  :D

Vrastal

Lambert would eb the last person i would save... I couldnt stand her.

Defiantly dallas

Close Encounters

Gonna go with Parker. Him surviving would at least be logical. If he had just flamed the xeno and Lambert, he and Ripley could have both made it to the lifeboat, and possibly even save the Nostromo entirely. Of course he'd come off as a cold-hearted bastard, but he'd be alive.

Still, I'm all for how Alien turned out. There's nothing about the movie that I'd change, not even the special effects and bad 70s computers. Keep it all.

whiterabbit

So if we save this one character and it is not Ripley then that means she dies and no Aliens as we know it? Oh hell no.

I'd save the Alien. Because no one thought of it yet, that's why.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nazrel on Mar 04, 2015, 05:44:09 AM
Lambert would eb the last person i would save... I couldnt stand her.

That amuses me greatly as she was supposed to "be" the audience.  :laugh:

I'd save Kane or Dallas. Kane's curiosity just got the better of the poor guy. I would have liked to have known him better. And Dallas was interesting in that he wasn't a super captain. I loved how he was portrayed.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 04, 2015, 03:44:19 AMParker.  Let the big black dude survive for a change.

Was literally about to say that.

Can imagine him battering the hell out of Mrs. "It's a rock, no indigenous life."

PsyKore

Definitely Parker. Dunno why, I just like the type of person he is.

I never actually thought about him in the inquest scene before, that would've been awesome.

whiterabbit

Does any body think any of the other crew would have the same passion to go back to lv426 if they had survived in place of Ripley?

HuDaFuK

I don't think Parker would have. I get the feeling he'd be so bitter he wouldn't care any more.

whiterabbit

Yea and I can't see Brett, Lambert or Dallas doing either. Which leaves us Kane. I think there's a chance he'd do it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 04, 2015, 03:44:19 AM

"I told 'em they should just freeze him! But before we go any further, I think we ought to discuss the bonus situation."

Xenomorphine

Nobody wants to save Ash... :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed