Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 955,407 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Borderlands 2 at the moment.

I can't believe this game was made by the same guys who made ACM. Having a lot of fun with it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 11, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

I can't believe this game was made by the same guys who made ACM.

Most (if not all) reloading animations in ACM were directly ported from BL2. Some assets too.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Saints Row IV

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 11, 2014, 08:35:59 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Nov 11, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

I can't believe this game was made by the same guys who made ACM.

Most (if not all) reloading animations in ACM were directly ported from BL2. Some assets too.

If only they'd ported the same sense of good game design too.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Yesterday I've played something I've had for a long time yet  never touched. Kinect Star Wars.

In the living room we have a family X360 with kinect and I decided to try out Kinect Star Wars after having never touched it since something  like last Christmas.

I won the campaign and went from being a padawan to a jedi knight. There were hilarious bits, some of which because the controls were at times so damn crazy and acting up and then stuff like my own commentary (my brother was there), it was something worth recording if I could.

After the story I then did some Rancor Rampage.  I might do some dance off today.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Broforce

Holy shit, this game now has xenomorphs! :o

Nightlord

Nightlord

Been getting my ass kicked in Insurgency.  Starting up Far Cry 4 today.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks:Xbox 360 Edition

I decided to at least get the update. There's a new faction of tanks, the French. The Brits now have a mobile artillery line, might check out the Sexton II some other time because it's Canadian. The Germans have Leopard tanks now but it'd take months straight to grind my way to them so I'm saying "nope" to that. I only played one match in one of my more favourite vehicles, the tier 8 Panther. You can spend real money on the "Fury" Sherman premium tank but I said "nope" because it cost real money and I already have a Sherman "Easy Eight" and "Jumbo", don't need anymore Shermans.

GTA Online

I also played this to get this updated but I forgot I already got the Last Man Standing update. I looked at the new cloths and got a bulletproof helmet, I bought the marksman rifle, and I cruised around in my Dune Buggy.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The Fury tank is crap anyway, and the French tanks are either really slow and heavily armored with a pop gun, or fast as hell but are pretty much glass canons. The Bat-Chat is fun though

Predatorium

Predatorium

COD: Ghosts, always going for the field order to become the Predator on Ruins. If anyone wants to do private matches on xb1 and just play Ruins and hunt each other over and over, add me! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Completed my Professional run with all S ranking in Resident Evil 5. Probably going to go back to Diablo 3 now.

Keg

Keg

Wolfenstein: The New Order. One of the better single player campaigns in a FPS ive played in a long time. Replaying it following the Wyatt timeline as I never finished that one when I got the game months ago. Hell of alot of fun this game.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I was very surprised at the narrative depth of that game. Had some real emotional and thematic kick behind it. Great characters, too.

Keg

Keg

Yup agreed. It manages to somehow balance the absurd nature of the world and some of its characters and their actions with a surprising amount of heart and some nicely thought out character development and not just for the player character either. You really feel for all the various people you meet and fight alongside in this game. I hope the same developer gets to make a sequel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Nov 20, 2014, 03:32:29 AM
Wolfenstein: The New Order. One of the better single player campaigns in a FPS ive played in a long time. Replaying it following the Wyatt timeline as I never finished that one when I got the game months ago. Hell of alot of fun this game.

I heard it was fun, but buggy. Was that your experience?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed