Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 955,360 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Claymore is still my favorite weapon in the game. I love it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

I've captured two more garrisons and done another story mission... and there's only like 4 of those left. :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Currently I am in the end of Chapter 10 in The Shit Within. This was the best chapter so far. But I don't like how the game is throwing me around in all sorts of locations. Its so annoying. First you are in some catacombs and for completely no reason you end up in some mansion but then you fall down in slaughterhouse, seriously wtf.. And at first I thought there's not enough ammo. In the first 1-2-3 chapters that is. But then I realized that the game throws ammo at you before every encounter so you can deal with it - what is this.... When you get that there's no point to play hide n seek with the zombies at all. I just plow through them because I know the game will give me ammo so I can kill more of them. On top of that the game didn't managed to scare me even once so far. Usually I get scared in supposedly horror games but this game is just kill all sons of bitches. Its not survival its an extermination lol. Besides, the bosses are not hard at all. I've had bigger problems with the zombies in some close quarter encounters than I had with every single boss so far. Mostly because 90% of them can be killed with 1 freezing arrow and then spamming the explosive arrows. Don't get me wrong. The game is awesome. I am enjoying it very much, but its not like they described the game before the release. And the story is... japanese to the bone (no further description required).

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Destiny

Don't think I ever mentioned it before but I did the Iron Banner (2.0) event a while back and as the Titan got more powerful armour (arms and legs), an awesome machine gun called Jolder's Hammer, and the ship "Birth of History".

I got back on today just getting strange coins and upgrading my new toys, and I've 100% upgraded the hand cannon The Devil You Know.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blood Dragon. I did this:

8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy f**k, this Demon Hunter in D3...she's a God-damned juggernaut. Nothing gets her in way.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Oh, I know  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm wondering if the character is OPed. I mean, Rapid Fire combined with Bolas and Vault; what else do you need, realistically?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

are you full level? if not wait for vengeance it will make you even more op :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hardly, I just started Act 2 last night. I'm at level 20-something, can't remember. Do I have you on BNet?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 03, 2014, 02:20:21 PM
Do I have you on BNet?

Nope, also you play on the US or EU server?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

US. If you do as well, send me your tag.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Well. sadly I'm on EU  :-\

Keg

Keg

Batman: Arkham Asylum. Been a while. Love this game. Just finished Origins which I enjoyed immensely. May have been a "bonus" game just to tide us over until Rocksteadys sequel but its still a damn good game with a good story and some great first encounters with some of Batmans villains.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Just completed Aliens: Colonial Marines for the first time.

£2 questionably spent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed