Aliens Colonial Marines Full E3 Demo Footage

Started by ikarop, Sep 30, 2011, 05:00:30 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Full E3 Demo Footage (Read 68,320 times)

The Xenoborg

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Sep 30, 2011, 05:48:50 PM
is there a survival mode to this game or is it only coop?
Co-op is confirmed, but the rest of the multiplayer part is yet to be revealed! I hope it's great! :)

xenogenicide

anybody notice the acid burned into the wall when there at the sentry part infront of the marine on the left?

Deany-B

Quote from: xenogenicide on Sep 30, 2011, 05:57:36 PM
anybody notice the acid burned into the wall when there at the sentry part infront of the marine on the left?

I did, mate. Very nice Acid effect compared to AVP2010.

Marinho

Fantastic!!

I want this game rigth now ! !

m138jewski

m138jewski

Looks killer and I'm definitely on board. BUT the dialogue at 8:56 seriously makes me want to punch someone in the face for shear roll your eyes stupidity. Why on earth would they think that sounds good there?

newbeing

Quote from: m138jewski on Sep 30, 2011, 06:22:08 PM
Looks killer and I'm definitely on board. BUT the dialogue at 8:56 seriously makes me want to punch someone in the face for shear roll your eyes stupidity. Why on earth would they think that sounds good there?

That was Randy Pitchford narrating. I don't think anyone will say that in the game (at least I hope not). Either way yeah it was corny.

Nutlink

Not sure how I feel about this.  Most of the aliens are shown running on all fours.  The pulse rifle looks ugly as hell, especially with the iron sights.  It also was only holding 50 rounds.  It looked like he fired a grenade at one point, but the range was extremely close and the explosion lame, but maybe it was  the equivalent to a 40mm shotgun shell.  Graphically it looks decent and the environments are well done.  I think the tracer effect is a little heavy handed.  Lower the intensity and frequency a little rather than looking like the flack cannon from UT.  The lack of acid damage was pretty lame too.  And the melee.....yech.  Maybe for QTEs, but when player 2 came on and showed off the melee I immediately thought of how lame it was in AvP 2010.  The dialogue is a bit iffy too.  There's way too much of the "Winters, do this!" and "Wow Winters, you're awesome!" going on to really feel like a squad.

Deany-B

I just noticed the Pistol. Although I couldn't see much due to the Darkness it looks like an M1911. Hopefully the VP-70 will be a selectable Pistol. Other then that I have no Problems, The Sound Effects, Voice Acting, and Pulse Rifle's 50 Mag, are most likley to change. It is likley the Pulse Rifle will starts off with 50 Rounds and a 99 Rounds is one of those Upgrades for the customization

alanwu1233

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am locked and loaded to kick some xeno' ass!!!!!

MrSpaceJockey

Absolutely great, but red dots got me a little annoyed.

chrisr232007

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Sep 30, 2011, 07:27:41 PM

Ya I agree with you on that which I wonder what that is all about?

xenogenicide

the red dots are supose to be blue not red :P

Deany-B

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Sep 30, 2011, 07:27:41 PM
Atleast there's no Hit Markers...

Husky

anyone else having trouble downloading the HD version? I keep getting an error when I try to unzip it?

ikarop

Quote from: Husky123 on Sep 30, 2011, 07:36:32 PM
anyone else having trouble downloading the HD version? I keep getting an error when I try to unzip it?

No worries. I'll change the link soon. Just got a much better file (almost 800 Mb).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed