In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,685 times)

Huggs

Huggs

That's no shindig, that's a full blowed hootenanny.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Not sure if the Instagram page is showing but check out the video.
Some serious wild west shit going on over there.

Two armored vehicles belonging to the New Generation Cartel found in the municipality Tuxpan today by the Méxican army . The mark on each of the vehicles is the outline of the state of Jalisco.

If you're interested in Mexican crime stuff, follow Ed's Manifesto.

And here's an interview with him.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

I will just leave this here. This shows the hypocrisy of the mainstream media. https://twitter.com/YousefMunayyer/status/1213084675071197184

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1213139621208567810

Local Trouble

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

In news that hasn't surprised me in the least, western leaders are now claiming the plane that crashed in Iran the other day was shot down.

The moment it was reported, that crash site had shootdown written all over it.

SiL

SiL

There's even video now showing the plane get hit by the surface-to-air missile.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51055219

The video at the top shows the plane being shot, but is misleading; they've edited the sound to coincide with the flash. In the original video, there's a distinct delay of about 10-13 seconds, consistent with the plane being about 3-4km away.

It was a three year old plane that was serviced two days beforehand; the idea an engine A) burst into flames and B) caused the plane to crash was always ludicrous. These planes are specifically designed to fly with one engine in an emergency.

Disturbingly, investigators have been able to use blood splatter at the crash site to determine what direction the plane was flying when it hit the ground. They'd tried to turn around and get back to the airport.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

There's also the fact that the plane was on the ground in thousands of pieces scattered over a wide area. The only way that can happen is if it hits the ground at close to supersonic speed (unlikely from low altitude just after takeoff) or if it broke up in midair (unlikely to happen just because an engine failed). As soon as I saw that crash site, and given whats been going on over there of late, my immediate thought was missile strike.

Also fishy was the announcement (by the Ukrainians, but which must have come from the Iranians) claiming it was "definitely" engine failure that was made within a few hours of the crash, before anyone had managed to recover the black boxes much less examine them.

Oh yeah, and the statement from Iran that the plane turned around and headed back to the airport yet the crew didn't put out any kind of distress call also stretches credulity. Aside from the fact they'd need to radio in to arrange an emergency landing, I find it hard to accept they had time to do one but not the other.

SiL

SiL

The reports of technical problems came from Iran, immediately after the crash. Ukraine initially agreed, then quickly withdrew, saying the problems were more complex.

And Iran has officially announced they accidentally shot down the plane.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I am a bit amazed. I assumed they would take a page from the Russia playbook and just deny everything until the world moved on.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, Russia is still denying they mistakenly shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 back in 2014 while flying over eastern Ukraine despite all the evidence pointing to them.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 10, 2020, 02:47:57 PM
There's also the fact that the plane was on the ground in thousands of pieces scattered over a wide area. The only way that can happen is if it hits the ground at close to supersonic speed (unlikely from low altitude just after takeoff) or if it broke up in midair (unlikely to happen just because an engine failed). As soon as I saw that crash site, and given whats been going on over there of late, my immediate thought was missile strike.

Also fishy was the announcement (by the Ukrainians, but which must have come from the Iranians) claiming it was "definitely" engine failure that was made within a few hours of the crash, before anyone had managed to recover the black boxes much less examine them.

Oh yeah, and the statement from Iran that the plane turned around and headed back to the airport yet the crew didn't put out any kind of distress call also stretches credulity. Aside from the fact they'd need to radio in to arrange an emergency landing, I find it hard to accept they had time to do one but not the other.

On some of the photographs of the wreckage you can clearly see the unmistakable, telltale shrapnel damage from the SAM on parts of the larger intact fuselage sections.

Huggs

Huggs

THE WORLD: "We know you did it"

IRAN: "There was a bee"

Shinawi

Shinawi

After Iran finally admitted it, the Iranians began to protest against their government.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Somewhat bizarrely, they've also admitted to arresting the guy who filmed the video of the missile strike.

I would've thought they'd like to keep that under wraps.

Walter2104

Walter2104

Man.  This whole talk about Iran is depressing the hell outta me.  Let's lighten up the mood, eh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed