In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,397,768 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 07, 2019, 03:08:18 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 07, 2019, 02:59:49 AM
Humanity was never intended to have this much unfettered communication with one another.

That and round the clock opinionated news.

It's a golden age to be in the businesses of fear and division.

Sadly, this.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Nov 07, 2019, 10:24:41 PM
Ignorance is strength.

Perhaps you have returned to your old idea that the proletarians or the slaves will arise and overthrow us.  Put it out of your mind.  They are helpless, like the animals.

SM

SM

If there was hope, it must lie in the proles.

Huggs

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Reminds me of that story about some guys who burgled a mansion, tied up the woman they found inside so they could ransack the place, then saw a photo of her with her husband on the bedside table - it was Dolph Lundgren. They apologised profusely and ran away.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 25, 2019, 09:14:01 AM
Reminds me of that story about some guys who burgled a mansion, tied up the woman they found inside so they could ransack the place, then saw a photo of her with her husband on the bedside table - it was Dolph Lundgren. They apologised profusely and ran away.

Gunna need some sauce on that one bro

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 26, 2019, 09:39:34 AMGunna need some sauce on that one bro

Dolph talks about it a bit here, from the 50 second mark.

Not quite as funny hearing an account from someone directly affected, but still.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Oh shit, it's real.

Huggs

Huggs

I thought Dolph was gay.

Huggs

Huggs

So are we taking any bets on this new guy who's promising to deliver Hoffa?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I thought the Irishman did it.

Huggs

Huggs

This new guy says his dad told him he helped bury the body or something. I think his dad supposedly moved it later without the mafia's knowledge. Says he's just waiting to confirm a few minor details on his end and then he's ready to sign sworn statements and lead the Fed's right to the body. I think he's trying to make it sound different by focusing so much on bringing closure to the family and not making some kind of book deal for himself.

What a crock. Hoffa was probably reduced to molecules at some point. Like they wouldn't move the body when some dude is announcing that far ahead of time that he's going to take the Fed's to it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I still think he was stashed somewhere in the Ex-Presidents' drop car on Mulholland Dr.

Huggs

Huggs

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe ol' Jimmy visited the Huggsville woods once.  Once.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed