"Breathe on the nostrils of a horse and he'll be yours for life."

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jun 15, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

Author
"Breathe on the nostrils of a horse and he'll be yours for life." (Read 13,845 times)

LastSurvivor92

Anyone else find this to be one of the most unnerving moments in the entire film?

Also, damn...Oram really must of been touched by Satan as a child. He'd f**k up my perfect composure anyday.

NickisSmart

I liked it, how the creature stood quietly upright, sans any facial features, just breathing softly. The special effects here were excellent, too, I thought.

BishopShouldGo

Really wish they would've gone somewhere with this.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 15, 2017, 05:00:25 AM
Really wish they would've gone somewhere with this.

Alien Resurrection has a lot of the quirky/interesting relationship moments between human and xenomorph. Check it out.

BishopShouldGo

Alien: Resurrection sucks balls.

rustyredraccoon

Man I thought the scene right before that one where the neomorph was squatting down over the body with its tail wrapped around her was friggin' awesome. I'm pretty sure that was lifted right out of the concept art of Prometheus (as was the backburster). Actually a lot of the film's more poignant images and scenes were initially developed for Prometheus.

dembones

This scene had me wondering how long David might have been watching the earlier neomorph attack.
He surely wouldn't get so close if he'd seen the way the baby neo ripped off Walter's hand and tossed his body like a rag doll.

Sabres21768

Loved this scene.

Anyone notice how euphoric the Neomorph acted when David did blow in its face?

rustyredraccoon

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 15, 2017, 07:57:20 AM
Loved this scene.

Anyone notice how euphoric the Neomorph acted when David did blow in its face?
That's because androids have the freshest breath!

Infected

David tried to lure Oram closer to the neo, but Oram didnt fall for that easy trick.... did he lol
Kinder surprise egg ffs!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Best scene in the entire film for me

Deadmeat

Really moving, had me on the edge of my seat. I remember the poor attempts to show human/alien interaction before (read: Alien Resurrection), but this was the first time it actually seemed believable and intimate, but in a deliberately terrifying way.

NickisSmart

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 15, 2017, 09:03:45 AM
Best scene in the entire film for me

Same. That adult neomorph was very uncanny. It shows that the creatures can be scary or unnerving in plain sight.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Deadmeat on Jun 15, 2017, 09:28:47 AM
Really moving, had me on the edge of my seat. I remember the poor attempts to show human/alien interaction before (read: Alien Resurrection), but this was the first time it actually seemed believable and intimate, but in a deliberately terrifying way.

I could agree with that.

TWJones

I think David's reaction when Oram shot the xenomorph was incredible. His facial expressions, "It trusted me!"
You knew he had it in for Oram from that moment on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed