What happened to ash?

Started by Cromartie, Mar 21, 2007, 08:08:17 PM

Author
What happened to ash? (Read 7,791 times)

Newsfop

Newsfop

I think that in terms of development, android robotics was still new. By the way that Parker reacted to seeing the true nature of Ash, he had never seen one in the "flesh" before. And it was likely since their inception, many people have had complaints about their tweaky nature. Thus lending validity to Bishop's comment. And so it is that 57 years later, the Asimov principles are applied.

Happy now?

SM

SM

However,  once again, since we don't know exactly how SOs work - it's still a viable option.

Newsfop

Newsfop

I've been arguing that we don't know how the predator race governs itself . . . so I'll have to accept your point that we do in fact not know how the S.O.s operate. I nod on your behalf and accept it as a possible aspect. Good show. You are a formidable scholar.  8)

Cromartie

Cromartie

My bretherens!! this is no time to bicker about who killed who!!!... this is supposed to be a joyous occasion!! 8)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Mar 23, 2007, 07:07:11 AM
QuoteI did not read the Novel, and go by what I have seen on film.

I'm only talking about the film.

There's hints in the novel they did know more.  But there's also hints to the contrary.

If they knew about the Alien with a capital A, why didn't they send the Bio-Weapons boys instead of risking dumb-ass tug jockies f**king everything up?  And why did they then do nothing after the Nostromo never came back?

Wasn't the Alien novelisation based on an early draft of the Alien script? I know Aliens and Alien 3 were.

SiL

SiL

Alien was pretty much based on the shooting script.

Aliens script barely even changed. Replace Gorman getting bonked over the head with a tail stinging him and there you go.

Alien 3 was really pretty close to what was in the script (by the end, anyway).

SM

SM

Alien3 was pretty close to the assembly cut.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed