The Callisto Protocol

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 26, 2021, 06:18:40 PM

Author
The Callisto Protocol (Read 7,664 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

I played the game about two months ago and I felt it was enjoyable but that's it, come back to spawn the story was a nice. I find it to be really f**king greedy that they lock the real ending behind a pay wall. Perfect I think Compared Callisto protocol and the dead space remake the dead space remake is a lot less money grabbing Den Callisto protocol the only DLC for that game is for cosmetics and that's about it works for Callisto protocol you need to buy a harder difficulty, A new game mode, 2 skin that are five dollar each, and a story dlc.

Dead Space (Remake) is $80 to complete

Callisto Protocol is $110$ to complete but if you buy the season pass it is only $100.

my suggestion is go by the dead space remake since it is a lot better, And cheaper

Also good for you Acidic

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Sep 30, 2023, 06:58:03 PMJust a heads up for anyone that's been sitting with 'The Callisto Protocol' in their obscenely long PS5 watchlist (like myself) waiting for the right time/sale, it's confirmed to be a free PS plus game this month! 😃

Also, at the moment the season pass is down to £11 in the sale, so it may be worth a pre-emptive purchase ahead of the game going free 😉
This has pissed me off a little. I bought it on release and it's less than a year old. To be given away free so soon after launch is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 30, 2023, 07:41:38 PMI played the game about two months ago and I felt it was enjoyable but that's it, come back to spawn the story was a nice. I find it to be really f**king greedy that they lock the real ending behind a pay wall. Perfect I think Compared Callisto protocol and the dead space remake the dead space remake is a lot less money grabbing Den Callisto protocol the only DLC for that game is for cosmetics and that's about it works for Callisto protocol you need to buy a harder difficulty, A new game mode, 2 skin that are five dollar each, and a story dlc.

Dead Space (Remake) is $80 to complete

Callisto Protocol is $110$ to complete but if you buy the season pass it is only $100.

my suggestion is go by the dead space remake since it is a lot better, And cheaper

Also good for you Acidic

Oh out of the two titles, 'Dead Space' is more "me" - loved the original. But Callisto has been a curiosity for a while, being a spiritual successor of sorts 😃

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 30, 2023, 10:44:56 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Sep 30, 2023, 06:58:03 PMJust a heads up for anyone that's been sitting with 'The Callisto Protocol' in their obscenely long PS5 watchlist (like myself) waiting for the right time/sale, it's confirmed to be a free PS plus game this month! 😃

Also, at the moment the season pass is down to £11 in the sale, so it may be worth a pre-emptive purchase ahead of the game going free 😉
This has pissed me off a little. I bought it on release and it's less than a year old. To be given away free so soon after launch is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

I genuinely feel your pain - month after month, there's rarely anything in PS plus for me on account I have a terrible habit of buying everything at launch, and not getting around to playing them until they're either in the sale or free 😅 This is one of the very rare occasions the PS Plus came through - still, if you haven't played the dlc it's currently only £11 for the season pass 😊

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can't imagine paying for an online service. Especially that one.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 30, 2023, 11:28:29 PMI can't imagine paying for an online service. Especially that one.

Oh I just get the bare minimum one (enough to play online etc) - and I don't pay full PlayStation price - you can usually get a whole year subscription for around £35 on sites similar to cdkeys - truth be told, I only stick with PlayStation as my primary console as it's my biggest library - as soon as Xbox adds your purchased library to their Gamespass cloud streaming as they've announced is in the works, I'd be tempted to start buying primarily on there, as I quite like remote playing games on my phone with the backbone - it'd be nice to not need the console at all (with the exception of competitive multiplayer titles)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed