New scenes in Alien 3 HD???

Started by xeno_alpha_07, Apr 06, 2007, 01:27:50 PM

Author
New scenes in Alien 3 HD??? (Read 2,153 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Been hearing alot of rumours that a HD version of Alien 3 was aired recently with some new footage on it. Went looking for some info and came accross some forum posts but thats about it.

Quote from forum:
"If this HD version has the rumored "stigmata" ending and comic version of the EEV crash with the alien larva running from Newt to Ripley, I will wholeheartedly endorse this preservation project."

Now is this just Bullsh!t floating around? or does anyone have any info on this?

Keyes

Keyes

Yeah, I read the original forum post recently. Basically what the poster is saying is that "IF" the HD airing of Alien3 contained the mentioned footage, then they would endorse the idea of someone recording and uploading that version. However... that's not to say the actual footage is included! You just gotta read it differently :P

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Apr 06, 2007, 07:16:09 PM
Yeah, I read the original forum post recently. Basically what the poster is saying is that "IF" the HD airing of Alien3 contained the mentioned footage, then they would endorse the idea of someone recording and uploading that version. However... that's not to say the actual footage is included! You just gotta read it differently :P

I've asked the people who claimed to have watched it but they don't reply.  I've asked 13 people  ::).

SiL

SiL

All deleted material not found in the SE done for the Quad can be found on YouTube.

It's really just single lines, glances, a shot here or there. Nothing special on the whole.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SiL on Apr 06, 2007, 11:24:21 PM
All deleted material not found in the SE done for the Quad can be found on YouTube.

It's really just single lines, glances, a shot here or there. Nothing special on the whole.

Yeah seen tha on youtube...i get alot of bullsh!t via e-mail etc. so i like to know what the hells going on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed