What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,681 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 18, 2010, 02:52:21 AM
My dogs a F*cking shredder... and ruined another of my belongings
My mother stands up more for that dog then me...
and a few others things I'm just so pissed...

The one and only dog my family ever had was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier that we got from a rescue center. She was the kindest, friendliest animal I've ever met to this day, but her previous owners had taught her to steal wallets and purses on sight and hide them. Because we had paving slabs across our entire back yard, she used to steal our stuff, and because she couldn't bury it she would destroy it.

I used to slip my wallet into my pillow case before I went to sleep, thinking that she wouldn't find it, until one day I woke up and she had literally chewed my entire pillow apart, leaving only the part my head was resting on, and taken my wallet. While I was asleep.

R.I.P. Pepsi  :(

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 18, 2010, 02:52:21 AM
My dogs a F*cking shredder... and ruined another of my belongings
My mother stands up more for that dog then me...
and a few others things I'm just so pissed...

well that's another thing we have in common.

but my dog likes to steal. you look away one second and the butter is gone. i would punch the plastic out of his mouth but my mum goes "ahh, don't fight him, it's your fault the dog gets violent, let him finish that, okay?"

Not f**king okay.

Vulhala

Vulhala

You can't blame an animal for being an animal.

If you handled a snake and it bit you, who would be at fault?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Dogs are different there trained Gin hasn't done that since he was a pup now he is 3!

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm not a dog trainer mate, so I can't really offer any more advice than the usual.

Regular walks, plenty of chew toys and banishment.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Fail time.

Since my GF got pregnant I've been on a ban from smoking in the house. I would never do it now anyway, as I don't want my son breathing in smoke. So in my self-imposed smokers exodus, I took to putting my cigarette ends into empty beer cans, so as not to dirty my garden by just throwing them anywhere. Said beer can usually resides on my patio table.

Just went out for a cigarette, beer in hand. Put said beer down to answer a text. Grabbed beer nearest to me on completion without thinking, and now I'm the proud internal owner of at around 7 empty butts, and half a beer that's been out in the open air for around 2 weeks. It's at times like this I wish I still had a gag reflex.

FML.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 18, 2010, 03:59:39 AM
Fail time.

Since my GF got pregnant I've been on a ban from smoking in the house. I would never do it now anyway, as I don't want my son breathing in smoke. So in my self-imposed smokers exodus, I took to putting my cigarette ends into empty beer cans, so as not to dirty my garden by just throwing them anywhere. Said beer can usually resides on my patio table.

Just went out for a cigarette, beer in hand. Put said beer down to answer a text. Grabbed beer nearest to me on completion without thinking, and now I'm the proud internal owner of at around 7 empty butts, and half a beer that's been out in the open air for around 2 weeks. It's at times like this I wish I still had a gag reflex.

FML.
Ok vul how hardcore were you durning your party days?

Because that's amazing that you didn't hurl that crude up.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I shudder to think. To the point where I won't elaborate.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My Itunes erase half of my songs, Its going to take me forever to get them all back.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 18, 2010, 03:19:32 AM
I'm not a dog trainer mate, so I can't really offer any more advice than the usual.

Regular walks, plenty of chew toys and banishment.

im trying to apply dicipline on the bastard but they wont let me.

it's an adult dog, it's not the most friendly race, and we haven't got him fixed yet. obviously its not my fault he gets aggresive. i should be dominant and have him obbey me but NOOO!...

Cap. Fitzgerald

My older brother made me feel so meaningless and enraged I went to the bathroom and began to punch at thin air. Then in a moment of sheer blind rage I punched myself in the face repeatedly so hard that I cant feel the right side of my face and can still taste blood in my mouth. Sometimes I just hate my brother, he's 7 years older than me and yet so much more immature. He uses me as a tool to get what he wants and causes problems for my familly. He made me the depressed, silent, and repressed person I am.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Punching yourself in the face repeatedly isn't repressed at all. I think you have a misunderstanding of what repressed emotions are, and really if you had repressed emotions, you would never bring it up, and you wouldn't be aware of it.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I used the wrong wording there. I bottle my emotions not repress them. Im just bursting right now because for the past few weeks its been like this.

Nope

Nope

Punching yourself in the face wont help anything bud.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Except keeping me from beating everyone in the room senseless. But even then it was a moment of no control and I honestly did it involuntarilly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed