New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2007, 09:11:03 PM

Author
New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book (Read 46,355 times)

General Mills

Well Fox might not take the video game design into consideration, and just take the original Alien design and modify it a little to make their version of the Predalien.  like I said this is just a guess...

Yautja Thei-De

Yautja Thei-De

You must really be smoking a decent sized rock if you think there is more muscle and a bigger head on this pred. Honestly you whine like a 5 year old girl. From the 3 pics i have seen the only beef i had with any of them was the first one due to the aliens hands. If you were a true Predator fan you wouldnt be able to do anything except send praise to the brothers for what they accomplished. However your just a bickering nit picker that will more than likely bash this film till it is released.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Alien looks incredible, I don't know how you can say that looks like crap.  And the pred looks badass.

shakermakerman

like i sais on imdb forums i want to run around the street naked.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I agree, these pictures should be things the fans can wack it too...and they are. Theyre just incredible.

shakermakerman

said**

tone

tone

Can't really tell what the pred looks like but the alien looks really cool.  This pred may look "bulkier" because it's a different actor in the suit.  Kevin P Hall was really tall and built like a basketball player.

Predboy

Predboy

Yautja Thei-De, you took the words right out of my mouth. That is something I see Ia lot with some people here. Wining and never being happy of what they see. The bros seem to be doing a good job so far. The pred looks nice and the alien does too. Although I still dont know what RIJOENPIAL's problem is with the pred being too bulky. OPEN YOUR EYES, the pred doesnt look bulky, it looks just fine. However I do have to agree with you on the head because you have to admit, it is pretty big, but other than that the pred looks great.    ;D  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Predboy, I see it just fine... I am not the one saying the movie is great JUST because the Pred and Xeno designs are to your liking... I am placing things int the correct places... You and Yautja Thei-De are the ones bashing people for thinking differently than you... And thank goodness I think differently from you... I wash the wool pulled over my eyes... You apparently do not... A you both show why Fox is ripping these franchises to shreads: 'give them new costumes and the 'Aliens' design, but don't give them anything substantial like a story that makes sense and a movie worthwhile...'   You like the designs, I think they are just  fan-pleasers and not what is more important about the movie... But you seem to be contented with your pre-conceptions there, so I'll leave you two alone...     ;D  

Predboy

Predboy

RIJOENPIAL, Im not bashing people for thinking differently from me, Im just saying that a lot of people are saying that the pred looks bulky and Im simply saying that it doesnt. And im still concerned about this movie like everyone else here. I know the first one was crap because of what anderson did to it and im still hoping that the bros dont do the same to this one. All Im saying is that they are on the right track for making this movie satisfy fans and bringing these two dealdly creatures back to their roots and that people should be happy with the desighns because that was one of the main problems with avp.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

What does it matter if they do the designs right but rip continuity to shreads...?  This setting (Aliens on a small town) is EXACTLY what PWA avoided to do...Yes, it can be done on Earth, but not on POPULATED Earth... !    :o   This should be the main focus of fans, and not if the Preds and Aliens look fine or not...This is not a fashion d

Krycek

Krycek

Alien looks so awesome, straight out of "Aliens"

War Wager

War Wager

The Alien looks great to me, probably the best design. It looks threatning and scary, just what I want the Alien to look like. Well done Strause Bros...    ;)  

the dude

the dude

Ok i have to admit that I thought that the whole predator in the sewer idea was very stupid, but after seeing that screenshot it looks like the brothers are really pulling it off it looks great!

Predboy

Predboy

In case you didnt read what i put im still concerned about the movie. All im saying is that the bros are doing a good job on the costume desighns and are heading in the right direction. Now the next obstacle is to do a good job on the script.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed