Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,987 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Roy Scammell's 86th birthday today.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Is it me or is it sometimes the mouth of the alien not aligned with the rest of the head. 

The Old One

The Old One

It's just you, perspective trick due to the shape of the front of the dome.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Jul 17, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
Not necessarily the best pictures of an Alien, but here's a few snaps I got of big chap on the Great Movie Ride at Disney a couple years back. It's since been closed. :'( The Alien section was the best part. That, and getting a big screen treatment of the trailer in the queue.

https://s22.postimg.cc/z382gx1vl/Full_Size_Render_76.jpg
https://s22.postimg.cc/ne42syqch/Full_Size_Render_105.jpg

I miss that ride! Always the part I looked forward to the most though there were a few good memorable bits on there.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 17, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
Dat skull...ohhhh....yyyeeeahhhh.... ;D

It's great you got to have a go on that ride too!

Possibly misremembering, but I think I read somewhere that the animatronics were made using actual molds, or they at least had them for reference? They were wonderfully realized. Ever go on it yourself?

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 18, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
Always the part I looked forward to the most though there were a few good memorable bits on there.

Admittedly I'm sort of biased. It was a great ride, sucks that it's gone.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I took the ride when i was 9 years old and absolutely loved it. The Alien section was amazing, the alien didnt do much but as a kid it was enough. Being on the Nostromo with the klaxons going and the steam shooting out  :o.  Its a very cherished memory.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really do love those. I'm hoping to pick up one of those towards the end of the year.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Sorry but the way that's framed makes it look like Jean-Pierre Jeunet is hiding in a hole next to the Alien lol.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

64 today.

The Old One

The Old One

Happy Birthday Jimmy.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

proto leech

proto leech

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed