Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,955 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Elmazalman on Feb 13, 2017, 06:31:05 AM
The Box Alien?

That is the first time in my life I have ever, ever looked at the Alien's head and just immediately thought it looks like a penis.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

:D :D

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: SiL on Feb 13, 2017, 08:30:01 AM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Feb 13, 2017, 06:31:05 AM
The Box Alien?

That is the first time in my life I have ever, ever looked at the Alien's head and just immediately thought it looks like a penis.
You can't fool us, we all know that this isn't the first time that you have had that thought. :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SiL on Feb 13, 2017, 08:30:01 AM
It's the silhouette evidencing the lower glans shape

with all the details and structure in it's less obvious

SiL

SiL

I know.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

By Fpeniche.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: El Diablo on Feb 12, 2017, 07:24:48 PM
I was digging through boxes in my garage and found a bunch of these "Sci-Fox" newsletters that were given away at a comic book convention to promote ALIEN RESURRECTION in 1997.

These are great! Nice find.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Via Stan Winston Workshop!!!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wish we could see what they looked like before Cameron made them take off the dome.  At least they got rid of the skull too.

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Yeah, i never really liked the dome got ditched. it made it somehow to me look less like a 'being' to me. also, somehow, i never can get out of my imagination that the 2 black bumps on it's chin are like eyes. i know they arent, but i saw a jumping spider picture once and then i saw a picture of the aliens climbing upside down on the cieling and i can't unsee it now.

to be really honest, the more i 'analyse' cameron's aliens, the less i start liking it. its design changed and looked indeed more ant-like/animal-like, they added screeching sounds (for example when they got fired by the sentry guns and when overrun) which do sound 'odd' but make it more animal-like in nature, and i can't remember ever hearing that really alien sound you hear when the alien first time ever appears as an adult.

the Queen then again is absolutely awesomecakes. even though it is a bit too animalistic too to be very critical.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 16, 2017, 07:35:43 PM
I wish we could see what they looked like before Cameron made them take off the dome.  At least they got rid of the skull too.
What's with your hatred of the skull?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The skull is no good.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

And what exactly makes it "no good?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed