Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,672 times)

Vermillion

Vermillion

^^that an animatronic one?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd think it's the puppet that gets blown up. Omega might know better.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That is the 8ft blowup puppet. It's the one Vasquez shoots next to Drake in the film.

You can generically distinguish the hero puppets from stunt puppets / suits from the lips - the hero puppets have thicker functioning lips

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Omegamorph on Mar 01, 2016, 06:26:02 PM
That is the 8ft blowup puppet. It's the one Vasquez shoots next to Drake in the film.

You can generically distinguish the hero puppets from stunt puppets / suits from the lips - the hero puppets have thicker functioning lips
Looks like it's already suffered some battle damage-most of the bony protuberance that sits over the Alien's left shoulder/collar bone has been blown away.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

SiL

SiL

Still think that would've been creepy in Isolation,

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The crab walk?

SiL

SiL

Yeah, coming out of a vent tail first or something.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'd have been interesting to see how the extra joint effected that walk.

I do love the way Stompy comes out the vent in Saint Cristobal though. It was memorizing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really must read that book, I've had it ages but mates lending me other novels mean I've never got around to starting it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's nothing more evil than the to-read-pile! You really should get to it though. It's one of the best.

Alien³

Alien³

Labyrinth is my favourite Aliens comic. It's its a retooled better version of Alien: Resurrection. :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I've heard nothing but consistently good things about that story. I'm on my last loaner novel at the moment so hopefully before too long I can get started on it!

Then I've just got all the rest of the Aliens novels to read.

And the Predator novels.

And AVP.

:-\

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Alien³ on Mar 04, 2016, 10:32:59 AM
Labyrinth is my favourite Aliens comic. It's its a retooled better version of Alien: Resurrection. :P

Such a great comic, probably my favorite one of them all too. (secretly hoping Defiance will be even better)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed