Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,689 times)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 19, 2016, 11:23:11 PM
Aw, c'mon! 

We all know what the Alien is thinking...

-Windebieste.
Lambert's ass was a much finer choice.

windebieste

windebieste

Sure.  ...we still don't know what the Alien did with her.

I'm guessing it's got something to do with why the crew called the Alien 'Big Chap' in the first place.  It might have gone something like this:

Lambert turns around as the Alien confronts her.  She gasps as she sees that it's standing there, naked, completely on display to her and she thinks to herself, "Oh, my... Aren't you such a BIG chap!"

It's no wonder she screamed.

-Windebieste.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 20, 2016, 01:20:38 AM

I'm guessing it's got something to do with why the crew called the Alien 'Big Chap' in the first place.  It might have gone something like this:

Lambert turns around as the Alien confronts her.  She gasps as she sees that it's standing there, naked, completely on display to her and she thinks to herself, "Oh, my... Aren't you such a BIG chap!"

-Windebieste.
She was admiring it's 'structural perfection'. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nearly made me spit my tea out.  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 19, 2016, 11:23:11 PM
Aw, c'mon! 
We all know what the Alien is thinking...

It's already a giant walking dick. No need to add any superfluous genitials Winde.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday to Tom Woodruff!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Indeed, Happy Birthday Tom! You helped to make cinema history with the A L I E N series!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Never got into John Bolton's work.  Way too grainy.  Same with Dave Dorman.  And they both are Aliens staples.  I couldn't bring myself to buy all those TPB's with their covers.  It's like somehow the art is covered with a layer of sand.  Anyway, I'm sure some people appreciate this work.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 20, 2016, 01:20:38 AM

-Windebieste.
New theory!Ash had sex with the Alien thats the only he would say it is a perfect unique organism(in one of the ealier scripts Ripley and Lambart were discussing if Ash had sex)The Alien is a BIG CHAP/Player.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Some interesting fan variations:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vermillion

Vermillion

Awfully square. 

Head is neato

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's actually a really awesome poster.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed