Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,935 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Deacon is supposed to be the ancestor of Giger's Alien... hence the 'proto' part.

SiL

SiL

Except the Alien already exists at the time of Prometheus, so it's kind of hard to call it an ancestor.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It's been a lot since I have refreshed my knowledge on the matter, but Latimeria is considered to be a transitional species between fishes and tetrapods. Still a living genre.
Not to defend the film or what the filmmakers said in any sort of way, mind you, but the Deacon could have existed prior to the Alien as well.

magical_boy

magical_boy

Quote from: Gilfryd on Dec 29, 2012, 06:17:07 AM^ The overtly skeletal tail sticks out to me.I like how 'rotten' this one seems.
That's a very organic-looking alien, I prefer the biomechanical look

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 12, 2013, 06:14:50 PM
The Deacon is supposed to be the ancestor of Giger's Alien... hence the 'proto' part.

I could've sworn at some point that someone involved with Prometheus said the Deacon is a separate creature.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Literal words were from Neal Scanlan, on Cinefex no. 130:  "it represented the beginning of Giger's Alien, although it did not directly resemble that creature."

However a conflicting view on what the creature is supposed to be would be really interesting to mention in my article. If you found the interview I would be grateful. :)

Alien³

Alien³

Man this shot makes it look incredibly real. Scary little bugger.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Look at that little bulbous head! He so cute!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Alien³ on Jan 15, 2013, 10:26:51 AM

I want to rap on his head and create a beat :D

shadowedge

shadowedge

Behold the miracle of bir----OH GOD NO! Lol.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: Alien³ on Jan 15, 2013, 10:26:51 AM

Nice one. Heres another that I found on a French BD review site. High five for a fellow hardcore Alien 3 fan!

GQSioux

GQSioux

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Can'ne see the image.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed