Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,752 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Then one of us can troll other boards claiming to have a never before seen picture of the alien.
Tell them it was after they added the done to the alien after taking the other picture.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

yeah... it won't work. the same picture can't be taken twice, you'll have to edit it alot more, move the background, and shuffle the lights and shadows around, stretch and cut it so it looks like it was taken from a slightly different angle, it gets tricky, but i know it can be done.

samoht

samoht

Someones gonna have to do it now.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

For the sake of all Trolling!!!
It will be done!

(Just not by me)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

*sigh*

at last, i have delayed this moment for years; it's time to become an apprentice in the dark and dangerous Magics of Photoshopping. i might not the same ever again.

Gash

Gash

Well, there's this one I did a few months back, turning the too short Eddie Powell Alien into the Bolaji Alien......

And this amalgamation of two pics, with some extra bits to bridge the gaps.....

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Please Gash, attempt this endeavor!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: SM on Feb 17, 2011, 10:56:56 PM
Might as well have a bulls eye painted on it.

Yes of course...because they would have specifically developed spikes against humans with weapons.  ::)

Your comment makes no sense.

The spikes in the comics were meant as protection against creatures that preyed on Aliens.

That is, if you go by the "Aliens are natural creatures/not created bio-weapons" theory, which the comic did.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

SM

SM

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 22, 2011, 07:36:29 PM

Yes of course...because they would have specifically developed spikes against humans with weapons.  ::)

The spikes in the comics were meant as protection against creatures that preyed on Aliens.

That is, if you go by the "Aliens are natural creatures/not created bio-weapons" theory, which the comic did.

... is it only Wednesday....?

*ahem*

The spikes mark it out as a Queen hugger.  Meaning if you take that out - you pretty much win.  A handful of dorsal spikes doesn't exactly provide much protection.  Even though ADIs take on a Queen hugger also marked it out as a prime target, at least it had a tougher armoured skin.

Much better to have Queen huggers the same as normal huggers - meaning you have to take out every single one to be sure; not just the spiky one.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

no, its tuesday.

SM

SM

Thank Christ it isn't from where I'm sitting.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

I knew you were a time traveller.

now tell me the results of the Lottery, or i will spread your secrets.

SM

SM

Have to go back in time to appear in  a Chaplin film.  BRB.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: SM on Feb 22, 2011, 09:41:50 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 22, 2011, 07:36:29 PM

... is it only Wednesday....?

*ahem*

The spikes mark it out as a Queen hugger.  Meaning if you take that out - you pretty much win.  A handful of dorsal spikes doesn't exactly provide much protection.  Even though ADIs take on a Queen hugger also marked it out as a prime target, at least it had a tougher armoured skin.

Much better to have Queen huggers the same as normal huggers - meaning you have to take out every single one to be sure; not just the spiky one.

**YAWN**

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed