Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,629 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 14, 2011, 02:55:20 AM
Alien and The Thing are the most terrifying films I've ever seen, bar-none. Just something about the isolation of them; one in space, the other Antarctica. And with a small group of people and an unknown creature that can literally strike at any moment, it's the stuff of my nightmares- and that's why I love it. Also, the lighting and pacing was brilliant in both movies as well.
I forgot The Shining. And for quite a lot of the same reasons as the other two.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 14, 2011, 10:55:49 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 14, 2011, 02:55:20 AM
Alien and The Thing are the most terrifying films I've ever seen, bar-none. Just something about the isolation of them; one in space, the other Antarctica. And with a small group of people and an unknown creature that can literally strike at any moment, it's the stuff of my nightmares- and that's why I love it. Also, the lighting and pacing was brilliant in both movies as well.
I forgot The Shining. And for quite a lot of the same reasons as the other two.

Don't you mean The Shin-ing?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Gash on Jan 14, 2011, 09:12:45 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 14, 2011, 07:59:32 AM
So the regular alien but with a dick tail?
Ok then.

Not really a regular alien though is it? Kane's Son is way ahead of any of the pretenders to the crown.

And the tail is only positioned at the front for the filming of that sequence, it's not designed to be there, just easier to control for the descent on Brett when the tail comes into shot first.
Well the thing about Kanes son is opinion, but i know why it was placed that way, its just that Spaghetti said he wanted that design, so the dick tale was included as a joke.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Not to ruin the concept or anything, but that picture of it hanging in the chains makes me laugh. Looks like he`s stuck.

Although I must admit, if it looked slightly different (the way he was hanging) that would be pretty damn creepy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

lower left corner, i see a naughty tentacle.  :D

now, to work on that rape fan-fiction.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wouldn't be so far-fetched considering some people think the Alien raped Lambert.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't doubt that it did in fact do that.

Valaquen

Valaquen

I don't think it did. Scott hinted that she had a heart attack. The undressing thing was a great move though. You want people to talk about your movie for years? Then stiir the pot and don't give 'em answers! :P
*Dodges Lambert/Alien rape debate*

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 18, 2011, 03:18:28 AM
Wouldn't be so far-fetched considering some people think the Alien raped Lambert.

Still the most plausible fan suggestion of rape anywhere in pop culture.

samoht

samoht

I reckon it did, or tried to rape her.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Spoiler
those were Brett's shoes. Lambert was using cowboy boots.
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Ha. And Tyrell's thumb on her shoulder.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

7 seconds (more or less) of rape?
Be my guest.

I take on what Valaquen said. Having a heart attack would be a better answer.

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

Alex Pardee

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed