Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,885 times)

samoht

SpaceMarines

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

More pics courtesy of scifiguy

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I would say no double posting but..... Dem pics!

Ghostface

Ghostface

I love the webbed facehugger, but those pics really show how ugly giger's A3 designs were.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Agreed. On both sides. I love the Queen Facehugger, it was a shame that it didn't make it to the final cut of Alien3 (the quick glimpse in the AC is nowhere near half enough). Regarding the scrapped Alien design... for me the downsides were few, but really weighing on my overall vision of the design. The lips are OTT. They truly are. They look cool from the sides, it's when the shot comes three quarters or front that there you go...

Eurch.
And those claws between the fingers and toes... no, I can't really stand them. They're nonsensical.
I liked the body and the "cheese grater" shoulderpads, though.

On a side note, thanks StrangeShape for the pictures. I especially like this one:

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Spoiler
[close]

Gorgeous, but it makes me think of one of those back pain relief commercials.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

"your victim ran away again? the pain impedes you from performing as the killing machine you want? Try XenoSolve! the solution to all your back Endoesqueletic pains!"

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

"XenoSolve really works! I use it everyday!"
-It headbites a passing civilian, blood splatters against the camera. The xeno smiles-

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Side effects of XenoSalve may include phallic headache, excessive drooling, fatigue, yawning, fisheye vision, irregular heartbeat, corrosive blood pressure, skin loss, weight loss, weight gain, bloating, design changes, ADI dysfunction, sociopathology, sadism, early onset chestbursting, or airlock opening. Consult your Queen if you experience a second jaw erection lasting over eight hours.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Lol, win.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

its another Galaxy product!

GalaxtFarmaceuticsIsAsubsidiaryOfWaylandYutaniCorporationAnd20CenturyFoxStudioAllRightsReservedWaylandYutaniwillnotbemaderesponsibleforanyissueswiththeproductasagreedontheshippingcontractfreemasonsrunthegovernment

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Now back again to Sixty Seconds, with our cryogenically preserved host, Andy Rooney.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed